Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 24 Jul 19, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
muffa2308
Imagineer

Where is the best place to propose?

Been many times. Where do you think is the best place I could propose to my girlfriend?
muffa2308 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 19, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
itsmeGAV
Apprentice Imagineer

To be honest, this is really only something you can decide..

Personally I'd think of somewhere within Disney that you both love and what you both find special to you and noone else.. just a thought.

Good luck to you!
itsmeGAV is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 19, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
tigerfee
VIP Dibber

Mobile

If I had to have been proposed to at Disney, I'd have liked it to have been on a yacht during fireworks. 😍
In reality, I was actually proposed to in a car while we were parked up 😂
tigerfee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 19, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Depends on the individuals. If you plan to do it in a public area, be sure this is something she would be comfortable with, not every woman wants that. My now husband proposed whilst we were on holiday, he did it on our accommodation balcony.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 19, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Pattfisherman
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

I proposed quietly whilst watching happily ever after. It’s down to you where you feel would be best.
Pattfisherman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 19, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando_Kings
Very Serious Dibber

Orlando_Kings's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by muffa2308 View Post
Been many times. Where do you think is the best place I could propose to my girlfriend?
Agree it's personal - so as long as you're sure the answer will be YES, then it's your call
(Guess you don't want to be hanging around all day somewhere if it's a no I suppose...)
Old 24 Jul 19, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Millie2017
Dancing with Tink'

I'm in agreement with it being a very personal thing. You'll know what your girlfriend would prefer. However, proposing whilst in Florida - I love the idea!

If it were me being proposed to, I'd have liked a private yacht during fireworks, or a private champagne cruise on the lake at Disney Springs. Perhaps a sunrise air balloon ride or quietly during the fireworks in MK. You have many options, it really depends on what your girlfriend is into. Who knows, perhaps she would even like to be proposed to whilst meeting Mickey and Minnie!

Whatever you choose, good luck and congratulations
Old 24 Jul 19, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
shelly
Imagineer

shelly's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 24

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 42
Guidebook Reviews: 5
I was proposed to in our favourite restaurant, Yachtsman Steakhouse, after the best meal of the trip. We’d just watched Illuminations from our table near the windows. It was perfect for me. I would of hated lots of people watching.
Old 24 Jul 19, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsEgg
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

While we were there in May we saw a proposal at MK near the big top treats, the marching band were playing but also were in on it. I wish I had recorded it, it was really lovely 😊
MrsEgg is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 19, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
muffa2308
Imagineer

I am confident she will say yes... I understand the view of what your comfortable with etc. I was thinking on top of the California grill after the fireworks? I am so nervous about it
muffa2308 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List