Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 27 Feb 20, 12:02 AM  
Link to this Post
honeybun1989
Imagineer

Mobile

Isabel’s hair looks fab!
I think of you both often and would be more than happy to donate x
honeybun1989 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 07:24 AM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Can we not just set up a fundraising page for them anyway? They can do what they like with it and if Florida isn’t an option they could use the money for another treat for her? Or something closer to home? I’d be happy to donate, along with all the other dibbers.
arielrocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
CarolynU
Imagineer

CarolynU's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I am following the story and I too will contribute if and when the time comes. Her hair looks truly beautiful. I’m sorry to read about the setback and am sending all my positive thoughts and love for a positive outcome.
Old 27 Feb 20, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Please if someone does set up some sort of crowdfunding or just giving page (sorry i know nothing about these pages personally) could a new Thread be started to highlight it as I am sure it would be missed if it is added to this page or an already thread & I would hate to miss it having following Izzy's story from the start. She is still in my prayers every night & if anyone deserves to go back to their Happy Place it is her and her family.
Old 27 Feb 20, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by THE WIZARD View Post
Please if someone does set up some sort of crowdfunding or just giving page (sorry i know nothing about these pages personally) could a new Thread be started to highlight it as I am sure it would be missed if it is added to this page or an already thread & I would hate to miss it having following Izzy's story from the start. She is still in my prayers every night & if anyone deserves to go back to their Happy Place it is her and her family.
Yes of course, I’m sure a new thread will be made. For now, we will be guided by Amanda and when the time is right for them something special can be arranged x
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 11:33 PM  
Link to this Post
hermione25
VIP Dibber

Izzy and I are so very touched by all your kind thoughts and messages. Thank you.

Unfortunately the tumour in Izzy’s jaw is both very painful and limits the opening of her mouth to just 5mm. This means that since her diagnosis she has dropped to just 5 stone 11lbs, despite trying her very best to eat.

Today the nutrition team have admitted her to hospital to feed her via a PICC for a couple of weeks. Hopefully she’ll put on enough weight to be able to tolerate a general anaesthetic and they can fit a permanent feeding tube in her tummy so we can manage her nutrition without the pain and stress we’ve had over the past few months.

Fingers crossed that by the time she’s home again in a few weeks, she’ll be feeling much stronger and able to enjoy doing more things together as a family (including Saturday Night Takeaway )

Once again thank you everyone who takes the time to like and post messages. They really do mean a lot, especially when I’m awake in the early hours and life can seem very dark xx
Old 27 Feb 20, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by hermione25 View Post
Izzy and I are so very touched by all your kind thoughts and messages. Thank you.

Unfortunately the tumour in Izzy’s jaw is both very painful and limits the opening of her mouth to just 5mm. This means that since her diagnosis she has dropped to just 5 stone 11lbs, despite trying her very best to eat.

Today the nutrition team have admitted her to hospital to feed her via a PICC for a couple of weeks. Hopefully she’ll put on enough weight to be able to tolerate a general anaesthetic and they can fit a permanent feeding tube in her tummy so we can manage her nutrition without the pain and stress we’ve had over the past few months.

Fingers crossed that by the time she’s home again in a few weeks, she’ll be feeling much stronger and able to enjoy doing more things together as a family (including Saturday Night Takeaway )

Once again thank you everyone who takes the time to like and post messages. They really do mean a lot, especially when I’m awake in the early hours and life can seem very dark xx
Big hugs Amanda, we are all here for you x

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by hermione25 View Post

Sending both you and Izzy lots of love, hoping the feeding tube does the trick and she can be home again very soon.

I know that I speak for everyone when I say that your Dibb family are always here for you xxx
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 12:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Sending both you and Izzy lots of love, hoping the feeding tube does the trick and she can be home again very soon.

I know that I speak for everyone when I say that your Dibb family are always here for you xxx
Perfectly put. x x
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Lots of love and luck x❤️X❤️X

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List