Notices

Old 15 Mar 20, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Right, here we go, this is the colours that I use for the parks.

Magic Kingdom - Blue
EPCOT - Orange
Hollywood Studios - Purple
Animal Kingdom - Green

I'll post all the cards when they're all complete but for now here's the way I use the colours on the cards

Oh yes.. Epcot orange.. definitely better than grey
Love these cards
Old 15 Mar 20, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
WOW your cards are beautiful 😍 it puts my little laminated cards last year to shame! I need to up my game 😂 will you be posting your fastpasses soon? Keen to know what you got!
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 20, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Aww thank you all, I'm enjoying making them.

Haha I'll try and get them up tomorrow, but if you can't wait they're in my vacation planner which you should be able to view on here 😊 xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 20, 12:10 AM  
Link to this Post
DreamsOfOrlando
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
I sent the complaint in the other day, understandably I haven't had a reply yet.

I am going to apologise now if this seems harsh and it's not how I intend it but I'm not worrying about the C word dominating the news right now in relation to our holiday. The way I see it is I can't see flights and businesses being closed for 2 months so I'm 90% sure we will still be going on holiday. We are waiting till a few weeks before to reassess but I don't see it being cancelled, if it is we can get a refund and re-book for next year.

I'm almost finished our FP selections, today's our last day so I'll make those in an hour then update our plans and then I can get started on our prompt cards hope everyone's ok xx
We’re going a very similar time to you. I’m pretty sure the parks will be open by then, as you say I can’t see them being closed for 2 months. I am slightly worried about the flights though. I’m concerned that so far we’re much slower at taking action than many other countries and therefore either we’ll close our borders much closer to our trip or the USA will continue to ban us if our number continues to rise. I believe the FCO have now advised against all but essential travel to USA. We can only keep our fingers crossed! Xx
DreamsOfOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 20, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DreamsOfOrlando View Post
We’re going a very similar time to you. I’m pretty sure the parks will be open by then, as you say I can’t see them being closed for 2 months. I am slightly worried about the flights though. I’m concerned that so far we’re much slower at taking action than many other countries and therefore either we’ll close our borders much closer to our trip or the USA will continue to ban us if our number continues to rise. I believe the FCO have now advised against all but essential travel to USA. We can only keep our fingers crossed! Xx
Ahh yes I can see that. I guess with most flights being cancelled they're taking some action. Not sure if you've seen but Virgin have cancelled flights up to around the 15th April. I think the next step will be till the end of April, so hopefully in the next 5 weeks or so we will find out.

They partially reopened Disney in Shanghai last week after around 7/8 weeks of being closed. If Disney World follows suit it could be reopening around our dates, fingers crossed x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 20, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

So all Fastpasses have been updated, I haven't finished my little cards yet. Time's kind of stopped on those at the minute as I'm trying to get as much Uni work done as possible.

I have posted all our plans and FP's here if anyone wants to take a look

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/plan...ew.php?p=63340

In other news, I'm due to start my job tomorrow. My boss phoned earlier and my laptop still hasn't come in yet, so there's no point in going in, I will be paid though. She is going to call me when it's ready then I'll go in meet her, get the laptop and my badge then I can work from home as that's what most people at the office are doing right now

My dissertation is 5000 words down now! things are up in the air with our presentation as most students aren't coming in so I think we may be asked to combine it with our report making the report a full 100% piece of work for the module. I don't like presentation's so I kind of hope they do

Hope everyone's ok. Need to make a list for our trip, also getting conscious I haven't been shopping for the last little bits! I don't know whether to rush out this weekend and get what we need incase they do lock everything down ... decisions decisions x

Edited at 10:59 PM.
Old 17 Mar 20, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
arosiem
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Just caught up. That’s some next level planning with those cards!

Hope all goes well with the dissertation & the new job.
Everything is so up in the air at the minute isn’t it! So scary.
arosiem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 20, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Mobile

Hi Hon, I clicked on the link but it says I don't have permission to view the plan. I'm glad the job is being g supportive and allowing you to work from home. They sound great.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 20, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
Imagineer

Love the cards And the positive attitude! I am not so sure our trip will be happening - due to go to the Keys on 25th April and Disney on 30th. I have resigned myself to it being cancelled, but will be a happy bonus if it goes ahead!
Wismgari is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 20, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by arosiem View Post
Just caught up. That’s some next level planning with those cards!

Hope all goes well with the dissertation & the new job.
Everything is so up in the air at the minute isn’t it! So scary.
Haha last years were in so much more detail! TBF I do have plans on here and Touring Plans that are more detailed and I'll be printing those off also but these are good for a quick glance of where we are and what we're doing for the day. I'm hoping they'll help Noah too.

Thanks lovely xx

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Hi Hon, I clicked on the link but it says I don't have permission to view the plan. I'm glad the job is being g supportive and allowing you to work from home. They sound great.
Thanks Abby, I've popped a different link up, can you let me know if that works please? They're fab, honestly can't fault them, although I am itching to start now haha x

Originally Posted by Wismgari View Post
Love the cards And the positive attitude! I am not so sure our trip will be happening - due to go to the Keys on 25th April and Disney on 30th. I have resigned myself to it being cancelled, but will be a happy bonus if it goes ahead!
Thank you, I really hope it still goes ahead for you, I'll keep everything crossed xx