Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 14 Jan 20, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Jet
Imagineer

I wish they would bring Lillies back to rewatch..they wouldint even do another series...and the BBC had the most emails ever for it to come back.

Edited at 10:30 PM.
Jet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Watched band of brothers twice and I’m rewatching modern family from ep1

Old 14 Jan 20, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Boo2you
Trying for More Ears

The only 2 shows I’ve been able to watch every episode more than once are 24 and Gilmore girls. I might watch west wing again I loved it first time round and am currently half way through the newsroom which is by the same people and is very good.
Boo2you is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
sunseeker100
VIP Dibber

I also watch the west wing repeatedly and currently watching old Modern Family episodes and still laugh out loud at them all! We always look out for that to watch when we’re in Florida. Boston Legal is probably the only other series I can watch over and over, one of my all time favs!
Old 14 Jan 20, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by sunseeker100 View Post
I also watch the west wing repeatedly and currently watching old Modern Family episodes and still laugh out loud at them all! We always look out for that to watch when we’re in Florida. Boston Legal is probably the only other series I can watch over and over, one of my all time favs!
I have the West Wing on everyday when I get in from work. Still love it though have lost count of the number of times I have watched it.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 20, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell 1
Imagineer

Mobile

Never seen west wing, where can I find it?
Tinkerbell 1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 20, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
I'm going to re-watch Sons of Anarchy when its been a reasonable time from when I finished it.
Can watch Friends, King of Queens, Frasier and Everybody Loves Raymond over and over and still laugh.
Juliemack is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 20, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
joxxxxx
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Parks and Recreation, Pysch, Monk, Early Doors, the Beiderbeck series, IT Crowd, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Frasier, Line of Duty
joxxxxx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 20, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

We rewatched Psych a couple of years ago... so good, so funny in an easy, good humoured kind of way - no nastiness, good family viewing. And a hidden pineapple in (almost) every episode!

must go look for it again.
WhereIBelong is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 20, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
sotagals
Imagineer

Mobile

Seinfeld.

I'd like to see Veep again but it only seems to be extra to pay
sotagals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List