Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 4 Feb 20, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Everyday irritants

Maybe my age but while I was out today I noticed an increasing number of selfish people getting on my nerves. I’ve decided that when I’m prime minister I’m going to ban the following and any one breaking my rules will be locked up for life (or killed depending on what mood I’m in). I’ll start my list, feel free to add your suggestions
1 People with prams who think that they can cut in front of you, clip your ankles or use the pram to block your way
2 People who take 25 minutes and 700 manoeuvres to park their cars (note - the cars always have a checked blanket, a cushion and sometimes a jack russell on the parcel shelf) if you can’t drive the car, don’t buy it😡
3 People who block the magazine shelves for half an hour reading the magazines that they have no intention of paying for.
4 people who block the aisles updating a long lost friend on their latest medical condition, the state of the weather and the cousins new job
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 20, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Oh and I forgot the idiots who unpack their trolley at the till and decide they have “forgotten” something and then go missing for 20 minutes
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 20, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
vowels
Imagineer

My fifteen year old daughter.🤬🤬🤬
vowels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 20, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Mobile

Ha I agree 🤣🤣🤣
Old 4 Feb 20, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

People who can clearly see you are reversing into a parking space and honk the horn at you yes folks it takes a minute to reverse a pick up into a space but the alternative is waiting till I do several manoeuvre to get it out and turned from said space
2 park that close you can’t get the boot open to get the dogs or buggy back in
2 why do you have to park right next to me in an empty car park especially when I’m 300yd away from the store
But the beeper today the neighbours who leave there bin out for days on end right by our drive most annoying bit they might be it from the front of there drive to get out just put the flipping thing away
Rant over

Edited at 07:40 PM.
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
leenkerri
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
Maybe my age but while I was out today I noticed an increasing number of selfish people getting on my nerves. I’ve decided that when I’m prime minister I’m going to ban the following and any one breaking my rules will be locked up for life (or killed depending on what mood I’m in). I’ll start my list, feel free to add your suggestions
1 People with prams who think that they can cut in front of you, clip your ankles or use the pram to block your way
2 People who take 25 minutes and 700 manoeuvres to park their cars (note - the cars always have a checked blanket, a cushion and sometimes a jack russell on the parcel shelf) if you can’t drive the car, don’t buy it😡
3 People who block the magazine shelves for half an hour reading the magazines that they have no intention of paying for.
4 people who block the aisles updating a long lost friend on their latest medical condition, the state of the weather and the cousins new job

You are getting on a bit, so probably not “maybe” your age 😊

Lee: QIP 1990; Fantasy world villas 1992; QIP 1996
Lee & Kerri: QIP 2008; QIP/AKL 2009; POR 2010; QIP/SSR 2011
leenkerri is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Mobile

People who hang dog poo bags on bushes, if you're going to take the time to pick it up , then put it in a bin
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 20, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Snowball24
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by vowels View Post
My fifteen year old daughter.🤬🤬🤬
I second that with a 15 yr old Daughter as well 😬😬
Snowball24 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 20, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Snowball24
Imagineer

Mobile

People on their phones when someone is serving them in a shop,so rude
Old 4 Feb 20, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Originally Posted by Snowball24 View Post
People on their phones when someone is serving them in a shop,so rude
Yes they are on the list too