Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 21 Sep 20, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by patjeff63 View Post
Naughty boy MH, offering to show your 'specific' bit of your elephant tatto to your young and innocent girlfriends
The ladies I knew couldn't be described as innocent
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 20, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Island mamma
slightly serious Dibber

Not a fan of ponytails on older/ balding men myself. Especially hate the long, thin, greasy pony tails.
Earings I don't always notice.
Island mamma is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 20, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
Haha so funny! I’ve loaded the dishwasher, hung out my washing and put in another load and am going to take poppy out. So do one!
Wow Sandra you really need to slow down and eat more cake because by midday you have loaded the dishwasher, hung up washing and plan to walk Poppy. I bet when your hubby gets in after a hard day's work as a builder he will feel guilty that you've done so much
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 20, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
Wow Sandra you really need to slow down and eat more cake because by midday you have loaded the dishwasher, hung up washing and plan to walk Poppy. I bet when your hubby gets in after a hard day's work as a builder he will feel guilty that you've done so much
I’m sitting down talking to my son and daughter and my son is telling me what he wants for Christmas,my day doesn’t end at 5pm it goes on well into the night. What Have you done today?
Old 22 Sep 20, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Don’t like either and especially not when the pony tail is all greasy and straggly.
No comb-overs either thank you. Most bald men suit being bald though I’m not sure my DH would, thankfully he has still got his hair.

Edited at 10:33 PM.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 20, 07:37 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma View Post
How many of the DOM could carry off the pigtail look 😍
They would look like Britney Spears at a fancy dress party!
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 20, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Labboy
VIP Dibber

Ponytail on a full head of hair ok, ponytail in a balding guy , come on dude take a look at yourself honestly ! however the other side of the coin is It really is up to you if you want to look like a biff, who am I to judge, earrings no opinion tbh.
Labboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List