Notices

Old 13 Jan 20, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post
arosiem
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
I'm pretty sure anything at the venue could be done by family or the wedding party? I think we had to just make sure we collected everything we wanted to keep (centrepieces, cake etc) but our families, maid of honour and best man sorted it and we headed off for a mini moon

I can't wait to see them x
Ah, of course! Utilise people. Good plan haha xx
arosiem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
PMDis15
Trading Disney Pins

We are also going to AKL for our honeymoon in Sept/Oct!

Hope you have a fantastic wedding & trip 😃
Old 14 Jan 20, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
arosiem
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by PMDis15 View Post
We are also going to AKL for our honeymoon in Sept/Oct!

Hope you have a fantastic wedding & trip 😃
Ooooh exciting! When do you go?
Looking at our countdowns it looks like we might crossover!

I hope you do too! When do you get married?
arosiem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
PMDis15
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Originally Posted by arosiem View Post
Ooooh exciting! When do you go?
Looking at our countdowns it looks like we might crossover!

I hope you do too! When do you get married?
We fly September 26th staying for 3 weeks. My excited levels are ridiculous 🤣

We got married in October but needed the extra time to save so slightly delayed Disneymoon but it’ll be worth it!

Have you got our trip all planned?
Old 14 Jan 20, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
arosiem
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We fly September 26th staying for 3 weeks. My excited levels are ridiculous 🤣

We got married in October but needed the extra time to save so slightly delayed Disneymoon but it’ll be worth it!

Have you got our trip all planned?
Ohhh how amazing! It’s going to be here before you know it! I wish we were going for three weeks this time! I’m terrified the holiday is going to fly by so quickly because we did three weeks in 2018!

Aw lovely! Yeah in reality we could’ve done with putting it off but there’s always the risk something else would get in the way lol, so we just decided to deal with being financially crippled 😜 haha!

You know I really haven’t. I’ve been so overwhelmed with wedding stuff and Christmas that I’ve barely planned at all! I need to get cracking with it. Have you?
Old 14 Jan 20, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
PMDis15
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Ohhh how amazing! It’s going to be here before you know it! I wish we were going for three weeks this time! I’m terrified the holiday is going to fly by so quickly because we did three weeks in 2018!

Aw lovely! Yeah in reality we could’ve done with putting it off but there’s always the risk something else would get in the way lol, so we just decided to deal with being financially crippled 😜 haha!

You know I really haven’t. I’ve been so overwhelmed with wedding stuff and Christmas that I’ve barely planned at all! I need to get cracking with it. Have you?
We’ve only ever done 2 week trips before so we’re exciting to be staying longer this time.

If anything is worth being finically crippled for it’s definitely your wedding day and Disney. Saviour as much of your wedding as you can, the day itself goes by so quickly so may sure you take some time to soak it all in together.

That’s the other reason we put it off because my other half knows I would have prioritised Disney planning over the big day 🤣 we’ve got a rough idea of ADRs and what we want to get done but waiting for MNSSHP dates to be announced before we make final decisions.

When’s your ADR day? Can’t be too long after ours?
Old 14 Jan 20, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
arosiem
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We’ve only ever done 2 week trips before so we’re exciting to be staying longer this time.

If anything is worth being finically crippled for it’s definitely your wedding day and Disney. Saviour as much of your wedding as you can, the day itself goes by so quickly so may sure you take some time to soak it all in together.

That’s the other reason we put it off because my other half knows I would have prioritised Disney planning over the big day 🤣 we’ve got a rough idea of ADRs and what we want to get done but waiting for MNSSHP dates to be announced before we make final decisions.

When’s your ADR day? Can’t be too long after ours?
You’ll love it! It lets you take things at a slower pace.

I definitely will, I’m really looking forward to it! Yeah my OH probably didn’t think it through very well 😂! I’m sure all will fall into place though.

I think my ADR day is on the 6th April, when’s yours? We’ve pretty much decided on ADRs I think so we just need to plan our days and figure out where we’re eating and when. Are you doing any signatures?
Old 14 Jan 20, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
PMDis15
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

You’ll love it! It lets you take things at a slower pace.

I definitely will, I’m really looking forward to it! Yeah my OH probably didn’t think it through very well 😂! I’m sure all will fall into place though.

I think my ADR day is on the 6th April, when’s yours? We’ve pretty much decided on ADRs I think so we just need to plan our days and figure out where we’re eating and when. Are you doing any signatures?
Yeah we’re hoping to take things slower and take it all in as this will be the last trip for a while.

I’m sure everything will be great and you’ll have a day to remember!

Ours is March 30th - we’ve taken a long weekend especially. At last count we’re doing 4 signatures 🙈 Jiko, Yachtsman, Le Cellier and Tiffins. I think we may have got a little carried away but with DDP for 3 weeks and some off site days we have some credits to play with. Are you doing any?
Old 14 Jan 20, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
arosiem
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Yeah we’re hoping to take things slower and take it all in as this will be the last trip for a while.

I’m sure everything will be great and you’ll have a day to remember!

Ours is March 30th - we’ve taken a long weekend especially. At last count we’re doing 4 signatures 🙈 Jiko, Yachtsman, Le Cellier and Tiffins. I think we may have got a little carried away but with DDP for 3 weeks and some off site days we have some credits to play with. Are you doing any?
Hahaha that is commitment! I don’t think that’s carried away at all - we couldn’t use all our credits when we went for 3 weeks and that was on the QSDP too.

We’re wanting to do Jiko, Yachtsman, Le Cellier and Narcoossee’s/citricos - haven’t yet decided which of the last two!
We figure we’re not going to be doing TS every night and we like to eat off site too. We came home without using loads of our credits last time so figured we might as well go to all the signatures we want!
Old 15 Jan 20, 07:38 AM  
Link to this Post
PMDis15
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Hahaha that is commitment! I don’t think that’s carried away at all - we couldn’t use all our credits when we went for 3 weeks and that was on the QSDP too.

We’re wanting to do Jiko, Yachtsman, Le Cellier and Narcoossee’s/citricos - haven’t yet decided which of the last two!
We figure we’re not going to be doing TS every night and we like to eat off site too. We came home without using loads of our credits last time so figured we might as well go to all the signatures we want!
Good plan! Have you done any of the signatures before? We did Yacthsman on our last trip and I don’t think we’d even finished the meal before we said we’d be going back for the steak! Food & wine will also use a lot of our snack credits haha.

Are you doing any other parks?