Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 27 Jun 20, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
MarkUK
Imagineer

Mobile

Fingers crossed for November guys. I would certainly be more hopeful than those in the August thread. Let’s see what unfolds over the next few months.
MarkUK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
mandevillepete
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We are November 5th to November 21st. Supposed to be cruising on the Disney Magic from Puerto Rico five night cruise then seven night Villa stay and three nights Disney. We are still really hopeful to be able to go but if not we will move cruise to next year to a Norwegian fjords cruise and hopefully go to Orlando at Easter.
Old 27 Jun 20, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
chrisxal
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
oh no what is Joan going to do now we have heard that many of B&BW will not be opening all of their stores?
chrisxal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by chrisxal View Post
oh no what is Joan going to do now we have heard that many of B&BW will not be opening all of their stores?
Very lucky at Highgate Park

Apart from the unvisited Posner we have Clermont, WGV, The Loop, Florida Mall, M@M and Premium I-Drive all in reasonable striking distance.

Mick
Old 27 Jun 20, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
jenn8400
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

November 25th for us, keeping everything firmly crossed 🤞
Old 28 Jun 20, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
anstee33
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

We are due to fly 26th November as love that time of year in Florida. We are dubious about going, not looking forward to wearing a face mask for 9 hours, I know it’s for safety reasons but don’t think we can stand it that long. Not doing the parks, may do Sea World but we don’t usually decide that until we get there & with the new reservation system we might not get in. Don’t really want to go if we’re not going to get the freedom to do as we wish, if you know what we mean? Would rather postpone the trip.
Do we just sit tight & see what happens, a BA flight, they are hoping to resume towards the end of July. As it stands we would just loose our deposit.
anstee33 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 20, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Pearlkeeper
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Loving everyone's honesty and no judgement on this thread.

So in the past I've been September, end of April running into May, and end of August running into September. Out of then September was the best. I've seen a lot of people say November is a great time to go. I'm curious why is November good?
Pearlkeeper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 20, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Pearlkeeper View Post

So in the past I've been September, end of April running into May, and end of August running into September. Out of then September was the best. I've seen a lot of people say November is a great time to go. I'm curious why is November good?
As you say it's nice to see a healthy debate on this thread - so far so good.

We are also regulars in April/May as well but my feelings on Nov are summed up in post #8 in terms of the typical weather.

Mick
Old 28 Jun 20, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
anstee33
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by Pearlkeeper View Post

Manageable temperatures in the day , chillier at night where you would need a jacket/fleece & probably jeans, although my husband still wears shorts as it’s not as cold as being at home. Less rain. Parks more manageable after thanksgiving. Christmas time in the parks is great, all the Christmas decorations & Christmas shows. Shopping is good, lots of sales up to & after thanksgiving.
Love Florida anytime but November/December is our favourite time to go.🙂
anstee33 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 20, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Dom and Sarah
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Okay, Park Passes sorted for End of October/November. There seems to be loads of availability, just got to wait and see if Virgin cancel like TUI
Dom and Sarah is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List