Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 21 Jan 18, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile BBB and PL

Hi
I would like to book one for my daughter.
Does any one know How the experience compare to BBB and PL in Magic kingdom.

Any views would be helpful😊
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 18, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBride08
Apprentice Imagineer

In my trip report vlogs, link below, I have both of these experiences captured on video. I also did BBB in MK with my daughter. Not made that vlog yet.

PL my son did, he is pre-verbal and has autism so they didn't do the talking bit with him at the end. I saw them do it with another boy. They were amazing with him. It was late at night 8.30 so he was in the last slots.

My daughter is 3 and isn't into dressing up. Boy did she kick up a fuss during this one as it was the first one. Her expressions in the video tell it all lol. They were great with her and waited for her to have her moment. We took a dress for this one and in our MK one she picked the tutu and the t-shirt.

I preferred the BBB on the cruise. It felt more personal. There were so many girls in the MK one and we had an 8am appointment. I wouldn't say it felt rushed there but not as personal. I think there were four chairs in BBB on the cruise. On the cruise there is on one taking photos but there was a man walking around in the castle taking some.

I hope this helps

1996 WDW Offsite / 2001 DLP HNY / 2002 WDW ASM / 2004 DLP NB / 2008 Our Wedding Trip WDW POFQ & GF / 2009 - WDW CSR / 2010 DLP with bump! NB / 2012 WDW AKL / 2013 DLP HC

Our 2017 return DCL / BC / Universal HRH Vlogs
DisneyBride08 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 18, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyBride08 View Post
In my trip report vlogs, link below, I have both of these experiences captured on video. I also did BBB in MK with my daughter. Not made that vlog yet.

PL my son did, he is pre-verbal and has autism so they didn't do the talking bit with him at the end. I saw them do it with another boy. They were amazing with him. It was late at night 8.30 so he was in the last slots.

My daughter is 3 and isn't into dressing up. Boy did she kick up a fuss during this one as it was the first one. Her expressions in the video tell it all lol. They were great with her and waited for her to have her moment. We took a dress for this one and in our MK one she picked the tutu and the t-shirt.

I preferred the BBB on the cruise. It felt more personal. There were so many girls in the MK one and we had an 8am appointment. I wouldn't say it felt rushed there but not as personal. I think there were four chairs in BBB on the cruise. On the cruise there is on one taking photos but there was a man walking around in the castle taking some.

I hope this helps
Thank you so much for your response. I will check our ur blogs. Bbb onboard sounds great being smaller- my daughter enjoyed MK one but it was hectic! 😣
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 18, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
disneymadhouse
Imagineer

disneymadhouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
My DD has been to BBB at MK and on Magic. I much prefer it at MK. There really didn't seem to much atmosphere in the BBB on Magic. The FGMIT was nice enough, but it was just a bit meh in comparison ( for us) .

1994 Lindfields Villa 1999 Polynesian/Disney Magic 2002 All Star Sports 2007 Best Western Lakeside 2012 OKW 2014 Disney Magic 2015 OKW/Disney Dream/AoA 2016 Disney Magic 2017 OKW 2018 Disney Dream / OKW / All Star Movies 2019 CBR
DVC Owner at OKW
disneymadhouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 18, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks for your response😊 im wondering if we should do BBB in disney springs and then try to book PL on the ship. It’s cheaper than bbb and sure she would enjoy dressing up for pirate night 😊