Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 16 Sep 17, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

I have read that the next big sale should be around Thanksgiving time. The last sale was around Labor day a couple of weeks ago but it only included sailings up to Jan or Feb. We go in June so I'm hoping the Thanksgiving sale might include our dates. If not, hopefully around Christmas time.

When we booked a month ago the Deluxe package was €49 + Gratuity @18% a day, now it is €47 + Grat. It must be to do with the exchange rate getting stronger for us.

It isn't worth my while to book the Deluxe package at the price it is now, I don't drink a lot but with 20 or 30% off I would definitely book it for the comfort of being pre-paid and not having to be safe about my drink choices (I can try something weird without wondering will it be a waste if I don't like it)
dismamx2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 17, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by dismamx2 View Post
I have read that the next big sale should be around Thanksgiving time. The last sale was around Labor day a couple of weeks ago but it only included sailings up to Jan or Feb. We go in June so I'm hoping the Thanksgiving sale might include our dates. If not, hopefully around Christmas time.

When we booked a month ago the Deluxe package was €49 + Gratuity @18% a day, now it is €47 + Grat. It must be to do with the exchange rate getting stronger for us.

It isn't worth my while to book the Deluxe package at the price it is now, I don't drink a lot but with 20 or 30% off I would definitely book it for the comfort of being pre-paid and not having to be safe about my drink choices (I can try something weird without wondering will it be a waste if I don't like it)

Yes we would be the same! If by chance you see that offer and u think of it would u let me know?
Old 16 Sep 17, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Ciano View Post
Yes we would be the same! If by chance you see that offer and u think of it would u let me know?
Of course Hopefully anybody here that sees an offer might post in this thread to alert us all. I am joined on a couple of Facebook groups for RCCI/Allure and that's where I saw the info about the previous sales.
dismamx2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 17, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Tor32
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm on a FB group too. I'll do the same. X
Tor32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 17, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Thank you both! Must look for a fb page too! Of course if I see anything I will let u both know as well.
Old 17 Sep 17, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Tor32
Imagineer

Mobile

There is one called Royal Caribbean Cruises and I've also found a specific one for our sailing.
Tor32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 17, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tor32 View Post
There is one called Royal Caribbean Cruises and I've also found a specific one for our sailing.
I'll look for that group too - as I'd like to know when there is a % off the drinks packages!

(I did say earlier in this thread we are booked on Navigator but is actually MARINER - doh! We sail from Singapore and do Thailand, India Oman and Dubai)

But I can't find a group for Mariner, so Royal Caribbean Cruises looks like useful for me/us! Thanks!
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 17, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Tor32
Imagineer

Mobile

I can't get a handle on Cruise Critic!
Old 17 Sep 17, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

I'm hoping for some promotions as well. Although I have to say the 89$ cocktail card worked out at nearly 41% of each cocktail. Although I did miss the premium coffees by week two...
jas72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 17, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Tor32
Imagineer

Mobile

What's the $89 cocktail card?