Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 18 Sep 17, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Tor32 View Post
I can't get a handle on Cruise Critic!
I look at the posts on cruise critic but I wouldn't post ! Lots of posters on there are just so rude I'm scared if asking anything. Definitely not as friendly as dibbers !
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 17, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Tor32
Imagineer

I know! I'm sticking to the Dibb!

Edited at 09:18 AM.
Tor32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 17, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
I look at the posts on cruise critic but I wouldn't post ! Lots of posters on there are just so rude I'm scared if asking anything. Definitely not as friendly as dibbers !
I know! I'm sticking to the Dibb!
Love the Dibb, no such thing as a stupid question
dismamx2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 17, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

What's the $89 cocktail card?
Well I've read this varies depending on where you are cruising but on the Med cruise 14 nights on the forth night they started offering a 10X cocktail card for 89$ including gratuity.

I've read on cruise critic that this is priced differently between 69 without gratuity to 79 without or 89 with so it depends on your cruise. When they offer it also depends on the length of the cruise.

I read also that some boats were offering buckets of beers but the Indy didn't have this offer this summer would have loved that sitting poolside in the Med
jas72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 17, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Tor32
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you!
Tor32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 17, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
TinkerBabe
Apprentice Imagineer

According to the website, Royal Caribbean are offering 30% off drinks packages, speciality dining, WiFi and excursions for existing bookings 👍🏻

Edited to add: this is only for the next couple of days

Edited at 09:29 AM.
TinkerBabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 17, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
I just looked at my booking for next year and thre drinks packages are still the same price :-(

It won’t even let me add them to my basket anyway so good job or I would be frantic on the phone to them right now!
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 17, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

I saw this new offer and checked for my sailing but prices are still the same. I looked around a bit and saw that's it's only for sailings up to next February, so if anyone is going before then, check your cruise planner.

Still holding out for a Black Friday deal that it will include our sailing next June
dismamx2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 17, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by dismamx2 View Post
I saw this new offer and checked for my sailing but prices are still the same. I looked around a bit and saw that's it's only for sailings up to next February, so if anyone is going before then, check your cruise planner.

Still holding out for a Black Friday deal that it will include our sailing next June
That makes sense as we don’t sail until July!
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 17, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Originally Posted by danisleigh View Post
That makes sense as we don’t sail until July!
At some point there will be a short lived 30% off. We too are sailing in July. Trouble is they don't tell when its on or that it is on. That means constant checking.
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List