Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 14 Nov 16, 05:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Merryweather
Imagineer

Aloha dinner show

I would really love to do this next year but looked at it today and you can't use DDP for tier 1 seating. I use an ECV and find stairs really difficult but really can't justify paying $70+ oop! Can someone please tell me what the tier 2/3 seating is like?

Edited at 04:59 AM. Reason: Title incorrect
Merryweather is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 16, 04:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Merryweather
Imagineer

Anyone?
Old 15 Nov 16, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Mobile

It isn't a very big venue and I am sure there are are only a couple of stairs between levels. The tiers are more about distance from the stage. Unless you can't do any steps at all I think you would be fine. Might be worth looking online for pictures to reassure you.
Old 15 Nov 16, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Mazascouser
Apprentice Imagineer

Mazascouser's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We went 2015 and had tier 2 seating which was to the left of the stage as you look at it. The were plenty of prams and mobility scooters parked up by us, we didnt see the the mobility entrance so cannot comment on that as we walked down some stairs to our seats and across the front of the stage. I would book it, as it was a good show then contact Disney and explain your situation, they will help sort things for you. Good luck and enjoy your holidays.
Mazascouser is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 16, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

We also sat in tier 2 last year and found it very spacious, we thoroughly enjoyed the show and the food was delicious,as the previous poster commented I'm sure if you contact Disney in advance they'll be extremley helpful and put your mind at rest
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 16, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Going for our Golden Wedding Anniversary meal in Feb. will look round the place and post back if you havn't received info. by then.
Really looking forward to it.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 16, 02:24 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 16, 02:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Merryweather
Imagineer

Thank you all for your replies. Think I'll do what you advise and book it then contact Disney. I've wanted to do this show for ages but the rest of my family were never keen do as I'm solo next year I'd live to give it a try!
Closed Thread