Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 28 Nov 16, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by FairyNuff View Post
One thing that is irritating me is Ant pretending to be gay? What's that about? It's not amusing me for some reason.
Are you referring to him having a crush on Larry? I find it amusing, just a bit of fun

I hoped Lisa would go last night, I found her very bland to watch, even though she was doing her bit in camp.

Really really can't stand Martin, but without him in there I doubt there would've been any friction at all, which might have made it a boring series. So although I don't like him, for the sake of the show he should probably stay a bit longer.

Perhaps Jordan or Wayne to go next? They are a bit insipid too...

Joel has gone a bit quiet lately.
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 16, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Originally Posted by FairyNuff View Post
How is he able to use/get hair gel in the jungle? ... unless...
Originally Posted by Gev View Post
A new movie! "There's Something About Martin"?
Ok dunno why I am talking to you after putting that image into my head! Also think I am going to regret asking this, but what did I miss with the hairgel?!

As he didn't go first I am hoping Martin stays in now and suffers! Anyone noticed how he has calmed down, wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't putting it on to get voted out early so he could lap up the luxury at Versace and as it hasn't worked he has changed tac!
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 16, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Both Danny and Lisa said they wanted Scarlett or Jordan to win and that Jordan is such a lovely guy. It's a shame as he's virtually getting no air time and the little he does get he does seem lovely. Would be quite sad if he goes out next.

Please make it be Martin as he's soooooo annoying.

Edited at 09:39 PM. Reason: Typos
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 16, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
Ok dunno why I am talking to you after putting that image into my head! Also think I am going to regret asking this, but what did I miss with the hairgel?!

As he didn't go first I am hoping Martin stays in now and suffers! Anyone noticed how he has calmed down, wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't putting it on to get voted out early so he could lap up the luxury at Versace and as it hasn't worked he has changed tac!
When Martin did the pick and crits challenge he looked like he'd had a blow dry... how?... Other times his hair has what looks like wax or gel in it to make it stick up, where is he getting it from?
Old 29 Nov 16, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Gev View Post
A new movie! "There's Something About Martin"?
Ewwwwwww! 😂😂😂😂

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 16, 12:05 AM  
Link to this Post

Smells like a female iguana! Bwahahahahahaha!
Old 30 Nov 16, 07:47 AM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gepetto View Post
When the Geordie twosome appear to reveal the next camper to leave why does "shut up" Martin tap his fingers and thumb together?
I can understand why he was last to be picked for teams at school... they Sussed him out quickly!

G
Maybe it's some sort of therapeutic method. Don't they use tapping in hypnotherapy to help overcome fears and anxiety? Maybe as other posters said he was bullied at school and the way to deal with the "rejection" of being voted out is the tapping? I've not noticed that, but same sort of mind over matter as Jordan crossing himself and looking skywards then doing it again before a trial?
littlelish0544 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 16, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Gepetto View Post
When the Geordie twosome appear to reveal the next camper to leave why does "shut up" Martin tap his fingers and thumb together?
I can understand why he was last to be picked for teams at school... they Sussed him out quickly!

G
Yes, it's not BSL sign language. I use sign language and it's nothing like that.
Old 30 Nov 16, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Pixiedust40
Imagineer

Cant believe some poor woman is married to Martin... he's like a wet weekend. She must have the patience of a saint... or just be deaf
Old 1 Dec 16, 12:47 AM  
Link to this Post

He'd be too much of a walk over for me and that would irritate the heck out of me. I couldn't put up with his whining and strops and laziness.