Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 2 Apr 20, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
scotsprincess
Imagineer

scotsprincess's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile Would you ?

Hi
We were going to Orlando in May which we changed to 22nd August. We are staying in Indian Rocks for 2 weeks. We are already booked for 26th September staying at Clearwater/Yacht club for 2 weeks. There would only be 3 weeks in between the 2 holidays. Do you think I should move the Disney holiday to next September ? This one would be easier to move as whole package is booked with virgin holidays so would be a £50 per person amendment fee. WWYD
Thanks 😊
Old 2 Apr 20, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Thorpy
Imagineer

No wrong answer. We did go in August and due to a bonus also go in the October of the same year.
I'd be looking at an annual pass. It worked out cheaper for us on the initial outlay, and also the fact you can ask for discount everywhere...and often get some, just makes it more worth looking at. Then there is an intangible nice feeling that goes with being an AP holder.

That said we were able to plan so both bookings were room only, much harder if you're on a package with dining plan. Also the maths around them has changed significantly in recent years as the AP price has shot up.
Old 2 Apr 20, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Apricota
slightly serious Dibber

I would move it a year. Three weeks in between is not much, better to have the excitement and thought of 2021
Apricota is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 20, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Originally Posted by scotsprincess View Post
Hi
We were going to Orlando in May which we changed to 22nd August. We are staying in Indian Rocks for 2 weeks. We are already booked for 26th September staying at Clearwater/Yacht club for 2 weeks. There would only be 3 weeks in between the 2 holidays. Do you think I should move the Disney holiday to next September ? This one would be easier to move as whole package is booked with virgin holidays so would be a £50 per person amendment fee. WWYD
Thanks 😊
Where are you staying at Indian Rocks, we have been staying at North Redington Beach for 30 years! I love i.t
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 20, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
scotsprincess
Imagineer

scotsprincess's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by munmun View Post
Where are you staying at Indian Rocks, we have been staying at North Redington Beach for 30 years! I love i.t
It’s a condo right on the beach. It’s amazing. Do you know the bar JDs ? If so it’s across from there 😊
Old 2 Apr 20, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Libby29
Imagineer

I would move it, rather than have the break in between .😊
Old 2 Apr 20, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
ELLENUT
Imagineer

I would move it too, however make sure your insurance will still cover it ( that seems to be quite complicated at the moment).
1992: Days Inn Lakeside 1994:HOliday inn Maingate East 2006:Pop Century 2008:Saratoga Villas 2010:Regal oaks 2013:Indian Ridge Villa 2015:BA Club,Disney,POR,Villa, RPR,2016 United business, Sunset Ridge villa 2019: Virgin, 4 Corners Villa 2023: CSR & 4 Corners Villa again!
ELLENUT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List