Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 5 Jun 17, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Thumbs up RHO Beverley Hills & Vanderpump Rules

My favourite housewives (after the Cheshire lot!) are back tomorrow night on Lifetime, followed by Vanderpump Rules, they will fill the hole left by the Cheshire girls

Edited at 07:11 PM.
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 17, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Only me then?!
Well think I'm going to like Dorrit, doesn't seem to take no prisoners, think Lisa was a bit naughty with Eileen & Lisa but will see how they go on

As for Vanderpump Rules, none of them are really likeable but James & Lala are despicable!:angry:
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 17, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Mobile

Not just you Nina, Not sure about Dorit yet, early days. How big have Lipsa's lips got 👄 they're huge.
Cannot stand James on Vanderpump rules, obnoxious little creep, and as for Jax throwing Brittany under the bus with his gossip. Apparently they're getting their own spin-off 😐
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 17, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by dubletrub View Post
Not just you Nina, Not sure about Dorit yet, early days. How big have Lipsa's lips got 👄 they're huge.
Cannot stand James on Vanderpump rules, obnoxious little creep, and as for Jax throwing Brittany under the bus with his gossip. Apparently they're getting their own spin-off 😐
Hiya Jenny, how are you coping? x
Haha love that *Lipsa*
Oh Jax is a pig, I honestly don't know what any woman sees in him, I don't even think he is attractive! I like Brittany (at the mo) seems a sweet girl, but knowing that lot they will soon corrupt her!
Lisa is a very patient boss!
Old 8 Jun 17, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post

Absolutely cannot stand James and Lala - is that a real name? They are both vile. Love RHoBH too.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 17, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
RHOBH:
OMG Erica, if you're going to wear a skirt that short and sit across from a fella, put some knickers on!

Vanderpump Rules:
Katie's invites cost as much as our wedding!
Old 29 Jun 17, 06:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Ds4ljs
Imagineer

Ds4ljs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

I watch and just am amazed. Think lala and James are sleazy and as for Jax... I just don't get it!? RHOBH I think I must have missed a series but love seeing what they are up to 😀
Ds4ljs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 17, 06:45 AM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Mobile

Not sure about Erica, that dress was very short to go without undies.

James is a disgusting excuse for a human being. To call that girl a whore!
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 17, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Can't believe the other women of RHOBH can't see that it was wrong of Erica to wear no kecks!

Well Lisa finally saw sense and sacked the rat, hope she doesn't fall for the tears and take him back again!
Old 2 Jul 17, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

RHOBH... have seen the whole series so dont want to comment but the no undies episode does turn into a bit of a "knickergate" lol. I really like Erica.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List