Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 2 May 16, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by okitr View Post
Are there a lot of adult only parties? I'd like to go but I've always imagined it being more geared to kids so wasn't sure I'd get my money's worth
Surely everybody is a kid at Disney?

Disney don't do adult only evenings in parks - they are for families.

The only adult only entertainment on property is Jelly Rolls at Boardwalk.

Note the NEW costume guidelines:

Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.

All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.

Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.

Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.

Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.

Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.

For Guests ages 13 and under:

Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.

For Guests ages 14 and older:

Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.

Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g. full-length Princess dresses)

Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.

Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts, and hats are acceptable.

Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.

May not wear masks of any kind.

Edited at 11:24 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 16, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
princess-momo
Apprentice Imagineer

... or end up at US and go to the Halloween Horror Night
princess-momo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 16, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Felinefigaro
Trainee Dibber

Id 100% book mnsshp, it's such an amazing experience !
Everyone's in such great spirits, MK looks amazing, atmosphere is incredible plus seeing so many people dressed up is something not to be missed 👍🏻
I find groups of adults have the most incredibly detailed costumes, last time we saw a large group of haunted mansion themed costumes that were beyond amazing. The face painting & detail were nothing short of incredible. My dh does nt normally dress up, just normally me but last time I managed to coax him. I went as Jessica Rabbit, he went as Eddie Valiant & we carried a Roger Rabbit plush. It was our best mnsshp yet 🎉
We had a blast, people wanted pics with us
So, so, so much fun

Boo to you parade is great, Hallowishes is 😍😍.
If you love nightmare before Christmas at all you ll be singing along in no time, I find myself singing the Hallowishes song the whole night 😋
All the characters are dressed up for Photo ops.
Cinderellas carriage is out for pics, outside HM you can great some great pics
❤️❤️❤️❤️ seeing the Headless Horseman
Candy, candy & tons more candy, who knew trick or treating as an adult could be so much fun 😋

Honestly you ll have the best time there, it's something not to be missed
Old 2 May 16, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post

We went on Halloween night and had a fab time! My two daughters and I dressed up (hubby was a bah humbug and didn't ). Loved the atmosphere, lots of people dressed up and it was fun trick or treating Would go again on our next trip.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 16, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
adamtoonarmy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by okitr View Post
Are there a lot of adult only parties? I'd like to go but I've always imagined it being more geared to kids so wasn't sure I'd get my money's worth
I think you mean adult only parties as in groups of adults together at the Halloween party? Have I got that correct? As opposed to parties just for adults?

If so then yes - there are loads of people that go without kids, including me and my DW (both in our forties). We had an awesome night and we are going again this October coming.

DDP Vs OOP Live! June 2018
adamtoonarmy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 16, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
okitr
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by adamtoonarmy View Post
I think you mean adult only parties as in groups of adults together at the Halloween party? Have I got that correct? As opposed to parties just for adults?

If so then yes - there are loads of people that go without kids, including me and my DW (both in our forties). We had an awesome night and we are going again this October coming.
Yes , sorry that's what I meant, I wasn't very clear, assumed it would be mainly families with children who went so might not have as much fun as we're all adults going, thanks for the info
Old 2 May 16, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread