Notices

Old 6 Jul 16, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
missdopey
Imagineer

Ok Lets Try This... Live Food Report June/July 2016 - Day 12

We had breakfast in the room this morning, DD and I had s'mores pop tarts.

We headed to magic kingdom around lunch time and it was hot! So ridiculously hot! The weather app said it 'felt like' 43 degrees. We stopped off at gastons tavern and got a le fou's brew. These are lovely, they're like a caramel apple slush topped with passion fruit foam. It was lovely and refreshing.

We only stayed in MK a few hours as DD was just far too hot for my liking. We headed back to bay lake tower where we had a few snacks, I had a chocolate covered s'more, we'd got this with some of our left over snack credits a couple of days ago and put it in our fridge. This was lovely.

The plan had been to head out to crossroads to eat but we decided to chill in the room and let DD cool down so I popped down to contempo cafe for us some food. DD had the kids chicken nugget meal with fries, chocolate pudding and chocolate milk.

I had the blackened chicken flat bread again. This was just as good this time, loads of topping!

I also got a side of fries to go with it.

DH went down and got the same as me an hour later.

While DD slept and DH read his book I walked over to Magic Kingdom for an hour or so and decided to take the opportunity to do the rides that DD isn't tall enough for. I don't think it's fair to go on rides she's not tall enough for when she's around and has to just wait so this worked out well. I got an all American sundae on the way past the plaza ice cream shop, I had cookies and cream & chocolate ice cream and asked for it without the whipped cream and cherry. Doesn't look quite as appealing but it was oh so good!

I managed to get a fastpass for 7 dwarfs mine train, splash mountain and bug thunder mountain whilst in the park so got the 3 rides done I wanted to in a little over an hour an a half. I then grabbed a le fous brew from gastons tavern for the walk back to bay lake tower as I had enjoyed it so much earlier.

ASMo, ASMu x4, SSR x2, BLT x 4, CSR, POLY, AKL x 4, BC x 4, BWV, CC, OKW
DVC MEMBER - BLT & SSR
missdopey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 16, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

Le Fou's Brew looks lovely, I didn't know what it was like, thanks for the description.
Old 7 Jul 16, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by missdopey - 7 Jul 16 2:41 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 16, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
waiting4disney
Imagineer

Mobile

I keep reading about S'mores definitely going to try one this time.
Old 8 Jul 16, 07:32 AM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by waiting4disney View Post
I keep reading about S'mores definitely going to try one this time.
And me!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 16, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Good day
Old 11 Jul 16, 12:01 AM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
43 degrees yikes, don't blame you have having 2 le fou brews in that heat
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 17, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
A nice bit of time to yourself. I did this last year at universal when we stayed at RPR. Hubby and kids fast asleep so I got myself up, left them a note and their park tickets, they called me around 11.30 got about 3 1/2 hours in the park to myself, it was wonderful after spending 2 weeks in each other's pockets 😂
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List