Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 7 Dec 19, 11:53 PM  
Link to this Post
BlueMacaw
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Originally Posted by DizzyDisneyMum View Post
I have these quite a lot, as you say, normally after I have woken up and gone back to sleep in the morning. They always involve a huge sense of fear or dread!
There is a name for this type of dream, but I can't remember what it is at the moment.
They are awful, I’ve had some strange ones over the years, but that was by far the worst! I remember once I hallucinated a conversation between my mum and I and I then text my friend about the conversation, believing it had really taken place.
BlueMacaw is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 01:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Trusty ian
Dibbing with Tink

I've always dreamed alot. And can remember them for days on end. I tell my partner in the morning what it was about. Even tell work colleagues sometimes when there bizzare. My partner bought me a book on dream interpritations . Well I think she did, perhaps I dreamt that. Lol
Mine are usually centred around something I read or seen on the news, but something's it from the past. A week ago I was dreaming about an incident that happened 37 years ago. A friend of mine died in a car crash at the age of 15 and I was dreaming about the days before it happened. Very vivid memorys of her.
Some dreams seem to carry on the next night too ( same themes)
As a child I frequently dreamt I could fly. . Nightmares too sometimes and cannot wake up , being chased / stabbed etc.

Edited at 01:05 AM.
Trusty ian is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Trusty ian
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

Well last night's dream was me walking along side a river looking for a bridge to cross it to get to higher ground as the river was rising, but every time I saw a bridge in the distance I saw the river split in two and the bridge was in the other river. To make matters worse I was carrying a petrol Flymo hover mower that was heavy. 7 times I saw a bridge. I woke before I could get over the swollen river.
"Water all around " is the feeling of being trapped I assume but no idea on the the Flymo. Lol
Trusty ian is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
djewkes
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Trusty ian View Post
Well last night's dream was me walking along side a river looking for a bridge to cross it to get to higher ground as the river was rising, but every time I saw a bridge in the distance I saw the river split in two and the bridge was in the other river. To make matters worse I was carrying a petrol Flymo hover mower that was heavy. 7 times I saw a bridge. I woke before I could get over the swollen river.
"Water all around " is the feeling of being trapped I assume but no idea on the the Flymo. Lol
The flymo May represent a burden of some sort you’re carrying around that’s slowing you down and stopping you getting where you want to be...

May 2012 3 weeks Highgate villa, RPR & Barefoot Beach Resort
May 2010 2 weeks The Point Orlando Resort & Clearwater
djewkes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

I always dream. DH says he doesn't dream but I think he just doesn't remember because I thought we all dream.
I find dreams really fascinating. Thing is I always used to have (and sometimes still do) a recurring dream. My hubby had a family before me (they split before I came along) and I always used to dream that he still lived with her and she would tell me he wasn't coming out or I couldn't see him tonight etc. In the dream we were still married and we still had the kids but he lived with her. I know that was my subconscious that I always felt she was more important to him and she had more control over him.

Recently the weird thing is I keep dreaming about someone I used to go to school with. I have not seen him since we left school and no one has mentioned him but he has cropped up several times in my dreams over the last year. I find it really odd.
Ellelledee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I dream about my mum a lot, she died last year which makes me feel sad when I wake up. I dream my dog is lost and I’m walking round trying to find her and that I’m on holiday lost and can’t get back to the hotel. Not very happy dreams!
Old 8 Dec 19, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Jan
Imagineer

Jan's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
I don’t remember my dreams. But one I had ages ago was really weird. I dreamt that I was asleep and dreaming that I was sleep dreaming. I had to wake up about three times before I was in the land of the living. Not very nice at the time.
Jan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Saratoska View Post
I do
My mum died recently and she is in my dreams every night , sad but nice at the same time
My dear kind Father passed away this year and I too dream of him most nights - some of the dreams are awful and upsetting (but I am not well and have a shed loads of meds that effect my sleep etc ) others, like last night when we both met The Queen and he was advising her on new office equipment (how random was that ?) was very comforting and I woke up happy

Edited at 11:30 AM.
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List