Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 4 Dec 19, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
dizzymum23
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Milpston View Post
Just wondering what dibbers' thoughts are.

I am looking for a flight for one person LGW to MCO/TPA on 7th July 2020 then must return from TPA to LGW 27th July 2020. The price is currently £720 including luggage. It feels a bit steep with the outbound being pre school holidays. The price has been static for weeks. Do I hope for a Christmas price drop or bite now?

I have already booked a BA flydrive for 3A 2C 1st-27th July direct to TPA with a minivan for £2969.

I can't decide and the flight is for my Step-Daughter's bf who is paying and it's much more difficult to be decisive when it's not your money!

Have u looked at netflights, sure they have ur dates for £605 direct - we booked with them couple months ago
dizzymum23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 19, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
AnnieB
Imagineer

Does British Airways have a sale at Christmas?

Anyone know when it will start?
AnnieB is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 19, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by AnnieB View Post
Does British Airways have a sale at Christmas?

Anyone know when it will start?
I hope so ... next year isn't looking promising at this rate.
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 19, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
elshabba
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by 3disneykids View Post
I am pretty sure you should get lower flights than that dor the 20th of September... but who knows I don't think planes will be filled with current prices.
I hope so! They've shot up to £541 hand luggage only now. I can see that there's a 10am and an 11.10am flight on the way out, so hopefully be fine. I know we have lots of time left but I thought I would have had the flights all booked by now.
elshabba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 19, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by elshabba View Post
I hope so! They've shot up to £541 hand luggage only now. I can see that there's a 10am and an 11.10am flight on the way out, so hopefully be fine. I know we have lots of time left but I thought I would have had the flights all booked by now.
I really think they are making the most of peoples worry...I almost think there will be some amazing last minute sales next year but maybe that is wishful thinking lol
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 19, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
TomCruise
New Poster (5)

28th July to 18th August with West Jet (including checked bags) is £533 with Get A Flight. The e-tickets were confirmed within 24 hours. There's similar pricing for dates throughout the Summer holidays with them. This includes an overnight layover in Toronto. There were others with a 3 hour layover for £570.
TomCruise is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
the.bands
Gone all Goofy

Originally Posted by TomCruise View Post
28th July to 18th August with West Jet (including checked bags) is £533 with Get A Flight. The e-tickets were confirmed within 24 hours. There's similar pricing for dates throughout the Summer holidays with them. This includes an overnight layover in Toronto. There were others with a 3 hour layover for £570.
Coming up at nearly £1100 per person (incl. baggage) for 5 travelling 26/07 to 15/08 with WestJet !
the.bands is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
dil2373
Getting Excited

Just booked 4 tickets (flying next September) with Aer Lingus Birmingham-Dublin-Orlando for just under £500 each
Old 8 Dec 19, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dil2373 View Post
Just booked 4 tickets (flying next September) with Aer Lingus Birmingham-Dublin-Orlando for just under £500 each
Congrats
Old 11 Dec 19, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post

just booked for Aug

Struggling to get under £850

but brother-in-law spotted LHR - LIS - MIA for under £400 return with TAP direct on the new A330 neo ( though from what i can make out as its a LCC, the cheap seats have no entertainment screen , but if its gets us to WDW, its not that much of a bother )

the trick is some days have really cheap return flights, in my case it was the 27th of Aug ( so back in time for school )

flight times are not too back, 2.40 layover on way out and 3.30 on return

late flight from Miami at 22.25 , so hopefully sleep on flight

3 adults, 1 young adult, checked suitcases and reserved seats, under £2200, will of course have to book a cheap hotel at Miami as we land, but still very happy with it
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List