Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 19 Feb 18, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
deeley
Imagineer

Mobile

Elastic bands on street dropped by Royal Mail staff...how come they can litter?
Covid cancelled Aug 2020!
Back to NYC Dec 22
deeley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 18, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
Actually I am thinking this thread should be things that really annoy you!
agreed the OP was a rant about the neighbours front door but now its just a list of stuff than annoys folk
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 18, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
vanlou
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 40
Originally Posted by novocastrian View Post
agreed the OP was a rant about the neighbours front door but now its just a list of stuff than annoys folk
Sorry

But I’m quite excited as i’ve never had a thread have so many comments that it creates a new thread before

I need to get out more ... (although obviously taking the route that bypasses my neighbour’s house with said front door )

DLP Aug 2004 SQL, Dec 2007 HNY, Dec 2008 DLH
WDW Aug 2011 POFQ/RPR, Aug 2014 - HRH/POFQ
August 2014 trip report - Er, where's the rain?
vanlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 18, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

Being annoyed by a thread you can just stop reading?

...Although, it possibly has run its course. Gotta make way for the next one!

ETA: Now I've read the OP's excitement. I think this thread should continue...

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 18, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by vanlou View Post
Sorry

But I’m quite excited as i’ve never had a thread have so many comments that it creates a new thread before

I need to get out more ... (although obviously taking the route that bypasses my neighbour’s house with said front door )
im with you !

one of my neighbours has painted front & garage door grey whilst all the windows are white PVC

its just wrong
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 18, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Ninja
Americans saying *aluminum!* I know they don't spell it with an I but it's aluminium!
You can spell it, and say it, either way. Both are officially valid.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 18, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by deeley View Post
Elastic bands on street dropped by Royal Mail staff...how come they can litter?
You are right - it gets on my nerves too. What a waste and it's not exactly environmentally friendly.
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 18, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

I will have a go at a few more

Why we seem to measure the temperature in degrees C now rather than degrees F

Why it costs £70 to put a 20kg bag in the hold of a plane, yet you can put two smaller 10kg bags in your hand luggage for free

Why it always seems to be the low sugar Vimto that has 35% extra free at home bargains and rarely the " full fat" version

How you can get a beer where I am in Tenerife for a euro or €1.50 before 6pm yet it's suddenly €3 after that time. Do they have time-related alcohol taxes ?

Why my missus goes brown at the sight of the sun and I just go red, then peel then start all over again

Why you can get " genuine " iPhone / iPad chargers on eBay for a quid when they clearly aren't genuine

Why a player you have just taken out of your fantasy football team suddenly scores a hat trick when he hasn't scored any goals in the past 6 games

How train and plane companies can claim to be on time say 95% of journeys when the reality is that the actual journey takes 20 minutes less than the timetabled one , and hence they are really up to 20 mins late a lot of the time

Why it costs a bloke 7 or a quid to get a haircut , yet for a woman it's £30 plus and is the social highlight of the month
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads

Edited at 06:42 PM.
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 18, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
carpetman0569
slightly serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Cats!
carpetman0569 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 18, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
janeg88
Imagineer

janeg88's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Automatic closing of threads, and new ones starting, but really the way my OH correct me, or anyone who doesn't pluralise. 5 pounds not five pound.
janeg88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List