Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 16 Aug 19, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
DreamDisney
Getting Excited

Has anyone's Quidco become payable yet?

Booked in April, using quidco when it was 4%, still just shows as tracked. Anyone had it become payable for them yet?
DreamDisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Not mine. Previous years it would have paid by now. I did have to do an incorrect amount claim though as it tracked at 3% so I thought maybe that was holding it up. I see some Top Cashback customers have had it paid though.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
The Fatadder
Apprentice Imagineer

nothing for me yet, I keep checking just in case...
The Fatadder is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
Nope not yet.

I'm sure last time I booked through Quidco it was April 2017 it was confirmed and paid in July that same year.
Old 16 Aug 19, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile

Mine tracked at 3% and I left it too long to query it. Will still be nearly £200 but I assumed it would come after the holiday as I’ve not paid in full yet.
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Lu Lu
Imagineer

I read that it won't be confirmed until after the trip but the last time we did get it paid well before we actually went. Might be waiting until next September then...
Lu Lu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Bobbins
Imagineer

Bobbins's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I booked last year and it didn't track so queried it and they said it won't be paid for up to 12 weeks after we get back.

I'd pretty well given up on it but we've just got back and I noticed it was updated a couple of days after our trip to 'tracked', although it still says "claim". It's £350 so I would quite like it, but I still don't have any confidence it'll pay.
Bobbins is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

quidco used to pay out quite quickly but have changed most of their holiday related bookings cashback to 8-12 weeks after the date of the holiday which I guess is incase people cancel. Everything I have booked with them for holidays in the last couple of years has always been paid out after the break usually right at the end of the 12 weeks.
You may get lucky and get it sooner but I'm assuming I'll get it after we go.
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
DreamDisney
Getting Excited

Fair enough. Glad it's not just me
DreamDisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 19, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
suehen
Imagineer

I booked December for May this year and it's only just paid out last week so it looks like it does not pay out until you have been on your holiday.
suehen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List