Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 24 Sep 19, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsCullen
Apprentice Imagineer

MrsCullen's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 7
'TCCT Retail LTD is acting as an agent for Disneyland Paris'

Sorry.. another TC Question!

On my travel document is says the above 'TCCT Retail LTD is acting as an agent for Disneyland Paris' - i've contact DLP direct and they said its not them.. but I dont know who else it could be?

Trying not to stress
2010, All Star Music
2012, All Star Music
2014, Caribbean Beach
MrsCullen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post

It appears TCCT Retail Ltd was part of Thomas Cook:

abta/tcct-retail-limited

Have you got a booking with them? Sorry its not overly clear from your post.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Bondy007
Imagineer

Hi, just going to try and chip in on this one as I booked (paid deposit only) with TC for DLP. I booked instore with them and I am almost certain that they log onto DLP website as an agent, that agent being TCCT Retail Ltd. I got stressed yesterday thinking I have probably lost my accommodation and booked another holiday however, as DLP are attempting to take on all TC customers for future bookings which have been made I am now under the impression I may have 2 bookings with them!
If you look at your paperwork under Important Notes (assuming same as mine) it will state the following:
IMPORTANT NOTES
1. I have agreed that my travel agent TCCT Retail Ltd should book the above arrangements for me, subject to the Thomas Cook Retail Booking
Conditions.
2. I understand that my contract for the arrangements booked is with each company named above as a “Supplier” and that the Supplier’s booking
conditions apply to my booking(s)
. If my booking is for accommodation-only and is shown as facilitated by Expedia Inc., I understand that my contract
is with the named hotel. Travelscape city break packages and Expedia hotel only bookings are each subject to Expedia Inc.’s booking conditions.
3. Please note all flight or other travel timings are local and these timings and other booking details are subject to change.
4. Your Financial Protection: When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight-inclusive package from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists
what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong. If you do not receive an
ATOL certificate, then your travel arrangements are not ATOL protected.
5. Your Booking Summary & Receipt is an important document. You should retain it as you will need it if your travel arrangements are protected under a
scheme of financial protection and you need to make a claim.

For me, I think point number 2 is the one I am focussed on as this to me indicates that my contract is with Disneyland Paris as they are stated as being the supplier.

So for me, I know I have at least one booking and have contacted DLP so they have my details in case the TC booking gets picked up by them - which if it does I am hoping I can cancel...!

Anyway, best of luck and I hope you're one of the lucky ones.
Old 24 Sep 19, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsCullen
Apprentice Imagineer

MrsCullen's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by Bondy007 View Post
Hi, just going to try and chip in on this one as I booked (paid deposit only) with TC for DLP. I booked instore with them and I am almost certain that they log onto DLP website as an agent, that agent being TCCT Retail Ltd. I got stressed yesterday thinking I have probably lost my accommodation and booked another holiday however, as DLP are attempting to take on all TC customers for future bookings which have been made I am now under the impression I may have 2 bookings with them!
If you look at your paperwork under Important Notes (assuming same as mine) it will state the following:
IMPORTANT NOTES
1. I have agreed that my travel agent TCCT Retail Ltd should book the above arrangements for me, subject to the Thomas Cook Retail Booking
Conditions.
2. I understand that my contract for the arrangements booked is with each company named above as a “Supplier” and that the Supplier’s booking
conditions apply to my booking(s)
. If my booking is for accommodation-only and is shown as facilitated by Expedia Inc., I understand that my contract
is with the named hotel. Travelscape city break packages and Expedia hotel only bookings are each subject to Expedia Inc.’s booking conditions.
3. Please note all flight or other travel timings are local and these timings and other booking details are subject to change.
4. Your Financial Protection: When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight-inclusive package from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists
what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong. If you do not receive an
ATOL certificate, then your travel arrangements are not ATOL protected.
5. Your Booking Summary & Receipt is an important document. You should retain it as you will need it if your travel arrangements are protected under a
scheme of financial protection and you need to make a claim.

For me, I think point number 2 is the one I am focussed on as this to me indicates that my contract is with Disneyland Paris as they are stated as being the supplier.

So for me, I know I have at least one booking and have contacted DLP so they have my details in case the TC booking gets picked up by them - which if it does I am hoping I can cancel...!

Anyway, best of luck and I hope you're one of the lucky ones.
Hi Paul!
Thanks for this - I think its the same as mine!

I'm a bit worried because me and my boyfriend split the price, he had paid all this but I still owed £195 that needed to be paid by November. So I wasn't sure if TC would still have the rest of the money and not have paid Disney direct with it yet, where and who has our money
2010, All Star Music
2012, All Star Music
2014, Caribbean Beach
MrsCullen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by MrsCullen View Post
Hi Paul!
Thanks for this - I think its the same as mine!

I'm a bit worried because me and my boyfriend split the price, he had paid all this but I still owed £195 that needed to be paid by November. So I wasn't sure if TC would still have the rest of the money and not have paid Disney direct with it yet, where and who has our money
Did you buy travel insurance? Open your policy and look to see if it has 'insolvency cover', if so, you're covered by that regardless.

If you booked with flights, covered by ATOL, with tickets I believe it's still a package, so covered by ABTA. Xx
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Bondy007
Imagineer

MrsCullen - I think you should make contact with DLP, either phone, e-mail, alternatively go through a "fake booking" on their website and the "online chat" icon usually pops up then you're directly in touch and can request a callback (it's then free...!). At least register your details with them seen as they are in the process of getting details from TC regarding bookings.
If they don't get your details and you've lost your holiday then make sure you have a look at your insurance policy (we have multi trip insurance with our bank account which will cover this issue).
I've also, already contacted my debit card provider (different account to the one we have insurance with) and put a charge back claim in for the deposit that we paid.

There's a good chance you might still have a holiday if DLP get all the information they are trying to get... But failing that, one way or another I would imagine you have options (insurance or credit/debit card claims) to be able to get your money back - albeit possibly slowly...

Hope it all works out.
Old 25 Sep 19, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

If it helps I have just noticed DLP giving out this email address for Thomas Cook related queries:

agency.support@disneylandparis.com
Old 25 Sep 19, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Bondy007
Imagineer

I just tried that address and it failed - no idea what the issue might be...!

"This is the mail system at host k2intlmail01.starwave.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients."
Old 25 Sep 19, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Oh! That’s a pit pants. It’s definitely the email they tweeted out this morning. How odd.

Their Twitter is @DLPhelp if you want to send them a message asking for info.

Edited at 01:12 PM.
Old 26 Sep 19, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

For information. Xx

Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List