Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Trip Planning Florida > Thomas Cook
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Unread 28 Sep 19, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

All the TC repatriation will usually have the original numbers from the MT flight but the operation code will change to the new airline operating your flight. ie original Flight MT1234 will become VS1234 if its operated by Virgin.

The operating airline can also change at the last minute so you may see a couple of flights going at the same time with identical number but different letters.

These flight won't appear on the operating airlines websites and its usually first come first served for seat allocation at check in which will be at the airport.

Next Trip Feb '20
Jun 98 Apr 99 Dec 99 Apr 00 Mar 03 Jun/Jul 04 Dec/Jan 05/06 Jul 06 Dec 06 Jun/Jul 08 Jun/Jul 09 Jul/Aug 11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May'18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept'19 Villa/AKL
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
APs in hand.. Back for Rise of the Resistance
Unread 28 Sep 19, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Marsellas187
I have Ears

Mobile

A Virgin flight has just appeared for 18:40 with a flight code that doesn't show on their website so could be that VS1405
Unread 28 Sep 19, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
vanilla8
Proud to wear my Ears

We flew back with Virgin on Thursday (paid for own flight as didnt want to go to Manchester on Wednesday with two babies)
The check in lady at Disney Springs said they upgraded some people to premium who were polite at check in/were going to be split up in economy on the Wednesday flight so may help if you ask at check in
vanilla8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Back to Florida with our one year old!
Unread 28 Sep 19, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Theres a 2819 flight to Gatwick at 6pm. Its OmniAir

arrowcast/fids/mco/flightupdates.asp

Edited at 04:29 PM.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
I Love the Glitch thread!
Unread 28 Sep 19, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

PPM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by vanilla8 View Post
We flew back with Virgin on Thursday (paid for own flight as didnt want to go to Manchester on Wednesday with two babies)
The check in lady at Disney Springs said they upgraded some people to premium who were polite at check in/were going to be split up in economy on the Wednesday flight so may help if you ask at check in
So I assume that you gave up on a refund? I thought you had to take CAA flight or lose the refund if you go your own way. Either way, glad you got the flight if it makes you more comfortable
PPM is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Weeks RC Flying in Corfu
Unread 28 Sep 19, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Happyholigays
New Poster (4)

Mobile

I've just checked in for the flight- it's with virgin, 6.40pm. Check in at terminal A. Safe travels all!
Happyholigays is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 19, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Kelly1234
Excited about Disney

Kelly1234's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Happyholigays View Post
I've just checked in for the flight- it's with virgin, 6.40pm. Check in at terminal A. Safe travels all!
How was the check in process?
Kelly1234 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The 8th time, and STILL loving it !
Unread 28 Sep 19, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Happyholigays
New Poster (4)

Mobile

Super easy! So we paid for premium with TC but that doesnt get transferred over as we are sitting economy with virgin. We were told by the british government rep (there are loads milling around if you need help finding where to go) to use the self service desks but we had to actually check in with a human instead since my name had an error in the spelling! Other than that it was really fine.. we had extra luggage allowance with TC because we had paid premium and they said that it was totally fine and there would be no charge for going over Virgin's allowance (I went over by a few kgs and it's totally fine!) Me and my partner are sat together but she said they couldnt change seats ... not sure that's true but that's why we arrived super early so we could check in and have better chance sitting together. They've no reason to split parties up so you should be fine on that note.
Happyholigays is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote