Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 2 Oct 19, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Zacknkeirasmum
Dancing with Tink'

TC Booking still showing on MDE

Hi, I suppose this isn't a problem in the grand scheme of things but our original TC booking for ASM is still showing on MDE yet the replacement holiday booked via Disney at POFQ won't link. Does anyone know a) how long it takes before you can link a booking to MDE and b) when the TC will drop off? Also, c) MDE says our paid for magic bands will be in resort on arrival, however, this relates to the TC booking at ASM. When they get around to cancelling the TC booking will those magic bands be cancelled too or will they find their way to the new resort? I have tried a live chat and calling Disney but I am not getting any answers. I know our holiday is a long way off I guess I am just impatient.

Thanks xx

Zacknkeirasmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 19, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
aladdin
VIP Dibber

Mobile

ours still hadn’t dropped off yesterday but like you, we needed to link another one, we managed to link the new one and having both was just confusing, so i chatted to disney via the app and they removed the cancelled one for me. they advised me it would eventually drop off but that with the amount of bookings that had been cancelled it would take a while to get them all
Old 2 Oct 19, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile

Disney told me I can’t get a refund for our magic bands but they will be available to use anytime?! How when we won’t be turning up to collect them lol?! My TC booking is still showing on MDE too 😫
Princess Ariel is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 19, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Zacknkeirasmum
Dancing with Tink'

Mobile

Originally Posted by aladdin View Post
ours still hadn’t dropped off yesterday but like you, we needed to link another one, we managed to link the new one and having both was just confusing, so i chatted to disney via the app and they removed the cancelled one for me. they advised me it would eventually drop off but that with the amount of bookings that had been cancelled it would take a while to get them all
Had you chosen and paid for magic bands with your Tc booking? If so do you still have them or have you lost those? Xx

Zacknkeirasmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
aladdin
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Zacknkeirasmum View Post
Had you chosen and paid for magic bands with your Tc booking? If so do you still have them or have you lost those? Xx
i had not because i hadn’t been able to actually find any i liked (luckily)

however i have seen repeatedly that people have lost their bands but managed to speak to disney about it in terms of refunds, however, i have also seen a post saying that they were told they’d have to pick them up!

i would call disney to be sure x
Old 9 Oct 19, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Zacknkeirasmum
Dancing with Tink'

So, I spoke to Disney who said the magic bands were cancelled and I needed to contact merchandising for a refund. Emailed them through a link I found somewhere and they have got back to me and said that they are trying to link my original magic band order to our new booking and will let us know as soon as possible. Fingers crossed but I'm not too bothered either way. None that we wanted are showing up as available any more but we have plenty of time and I quite like the plain ones anyway xx