Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 22 Oct 19, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaFairy
Apprentice Imagineer

CDG Airport and Magic Express

We land at CDG at 10.50 am.i, thinking of booking the shuttle for 11 am.

Our return flight is at 10.40 and I'm hoping to book the first shuttle at 7am.

Would these times be doable?

How busy is CDg? How quickly do get through immigration and luggage collection etc?

Tia
FloridaFairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
rking89
Getting Excited

Our immigration and luggage were useless at CdG. Had a few flights arrive at the same time and if it wasn't for a member of staff giving us priority with our 9 month old and disabled BiL was a 30 minute wait. We had a pram that took nearly an hour to come out. Used RS transport (which was cheaper then Magic Shuttle) for 6 of us who were in contact and waited for us. If your giving yourself 10 minutes to get the magic shuttle and you need to wait for luggage you'll be giving yourself no time at all.
rking89 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Melanie R
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Mobile

If you land at 10:50 you’ll still be taxiing at 11 - it takes forever to get through CDG airport!

Duchess Adventures! - Trip report index
Melanie R is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
pamatt
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

Do you need to book a time? We've booked the magic express through Disney but there's no time on it.
pamatt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Buzz242
Very Serious Dibber

we returned from our trip a 10 days ago and used the Magic Shuttle, we didn't have to book a specific time which was fortunate because the walk across the aiport took far longer than we realised. As previously said the taxiing in can take ages, then the queue at security and the baggage hall. You could be up to an hour from landing to getting on the shuttle.
Buzz242 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaFairy
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

What an absolute wally!
We are landing at 9.50! ’

But it seems that CDG is large and busy then?
FloridaFairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 19, 05:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
We used RS Transports. Met us at the airport, 40 min door to door. Cheaper and nicer than the shuttle or the train.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 19, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
FloridaFairy
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks everyone...
We’ve booked thru RS transport... shared shuttle ...
Had email confirmation yesterday and can pay the driver in cash! How fab is that?!?!
Next up... dining plan or not?!?

Ff
Old 25 Oct 19, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by FloridaFairy View Post
Thanks everyone...
We’ve booked thru RS transport... shared shuttle ...
Had email confirmation yesterday and can pay the driver in cash! How fab is that?!?!
Next up... dining plan or not?!?

Ff
We used RS Transport and was very happy with service. Driver was waiting for us outside arrivals and was on time taking us back to the airport. We also booked the shared transfer but had the taxi to ourselves both ways. Paid each way separately in cash.
Have a fabulous time.

We had the dining plan for free. I’m not sure if I would actually buy it though as it was a little restrictive where you could use it.

Edited at 08:35 AM.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 19, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
FloridaFairy
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
We used RS Transport and was very happy with service. Driver was waiting for us outside arrivals and was on time taking us back to the airport. We also booked the shared transfer but had the taxi to ourselves both ways. Paid each way separately in cash.
Have a fabulous time.

We had the dining plan for free. I’m not sure if I would actually buy it though as it was a little restrictive where you could use it.
Thanks for the reply...
We’ve been quoted 76 euros round trip on our email. I was going to pay the full amount when he collected us at the airport.
Or should I pay 38 each journey?

I’m feel very mixed about the dining plan tbh.
I want it so that in my mind everything seems to be taken care of but then as you say it felt restrictive.
I’m looking at the plus option which seems to include ts.
Maybe just having a daily budget in mind and taking the cash would be a better option.
I’m not fussed about dining reservations ( I’m sure that’s going to come back and bite me on the b**! Tho ! )