Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 26 Nov 19, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
SANDY63
Trying for More Ears

Mobile Cots

Going for first time with my grandchild and just wondered if you can get cots in the rooms of sequoia Lodge.
SANDY63 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 19, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Yes, you can ask for a travel cot to be put up in the room. We used one for my Daughter and it was very basic but clean.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 19, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Carnard
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

We used one when we were at SL, they’re basic travel costs. The first one they brought was rubbish, and was falling apart. Initially they said it was tough and that was all there was but I kicked up and they brought another which was fine.
Carnard is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 19, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
rking89
Getting Excited

We had one in our room at the Seqioua Lodge GF earlier this year. Was a metal one on wheels rather then a travel cot style one. Wasn't sure if it was any difference as we were in the main building rather then the lodges?
rking89 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 19, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Mobile

Not sure how old your grandchild is but as we had 2 double beds in the room we just pushed one up against the wall and I slept next to DS but you can also get bed guards too.
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 19, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
SANDY63
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Thanks for that. My grandson will be 17 months. We will see what the cot is like. Do you have to ask for one before you get there or can you ask at check in?
SANDY63 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 19, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
rking89
Getting Excited

We asked for one when we booked but as an infant was on the booking they said it was automatically requested. It was already in the room when we arrived. Easy enough to request one before hand when you book
rking89 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 19, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
dancingelkhound
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I took my 18 month old. We had two double beds in SQL and we just pushed the beds against each wall and shoved one mattress on the floor. She had so much space to roll around, she slept really well! It was the first time she’d ever slept through the night 🙈😂
dancingelkhound is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 19, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We stayed in sequoia lodge in May. The cot was waiting in our room. It was a standard size cot but metal where as we are used to wooden cots. Perfectly clean.
arielrocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 19, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
majikjen
Getting Excited

Mobile

Do the cots in rooms tend to have reasonable mattresses? As we've had a couple of instances in the UK where travel cots have only got very thin, firm mattresses. We have our own that we could take but obviously it would take up a lot of luggage space!
majikjen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List