Old 18 Jan 20, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Phoolgrrrl
Apprentice Imagineer

Phoolgrrrl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile Pick up universal tickets at Cabana Bay? Klook and annual pass

Hello,

We are going next week (&#128513 and have a klook voucher to pick up 3 3 park tickets and we also have one annual pass to pick up.

I had read another thread that you can pick up annual passes at cabana bay, is this possible if you are staying offsite?

Can you exchange klook vouchers any where other than the in person ticket windows?

Even if we could get the AP it would save on that first day parking fee.

Thanks!
Phoolgrrrl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 20, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

I suppose you could drop by a hotel even if you didn't stay there

but, there are 2 things to consider

first of all, can you exchange your klook vouchers at an attraction desk in a hotel ... or do you need to go somewhere specific ? This I don't know

second thing, if you drive, parking will be more expensive at any hotel than it will at citywalk ... as day parking for visitors is more expensive than overnight parking for residents
and even if you don't drive (uber for example) it will take you more time to go to the hotel and then back to citywalk and the parks, than going directly to the parks

so I would not even bother.

ETA : you will be able to pick up your AP at CBBR though

Edited at 02:56 PM.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 20, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Phoolgrrrl
Apprentice Imagineer

Phoolgrrrl's Reviews
Mobile

We wouldn't be parking at Cabanna Bay just picking up the pass and/or tickets.
We should be on idrive at around 9pm and are staying at Rosen Inn Pointe so I was hoping to pick up tickets so we could go straight to the park the next day.

It might be more hassle than it's worth but we could drop off the AP holder and then collect them again.
Phoolgrrrl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 20, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

As you drive into to cabana bay there are a few spaces just outside the lobby where you can park.
If these are full there is also a short term (20 min I think) car to the right as you drive around.

You can definitely get the annual pass from the desk. It’s on the left as you walk in.
We exchanged virgin ticket vouchers at this desk last May no problem. The voucher stated exchange at gate ticket window (or something like that)
I think they should do it there.
As you said even getting the annual pass will save you the parking fee the next day.

Let me know how you get on, we have one klook voucher to exchange this May, rest of us have annual passes.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 20, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Phoolgrrrl View Post
We wouldn't be parking at Cabanna Bay just picking up the pass and/or tickets.
We should be on idrive at around 9pm and are staying at Rosen Inn Pointe so I was hoping to pick up tickets so we could go straight to the park the next day.

It might be more hassle than it's worth but we could drop off the AP holder and then collect them again.
If you only arrive at 9pm, attraction desk at hotels as well as ticket Windows will most probably be closed

If you're worried about parking fees walk to universal's endless summer resort and take the shuttle bus there to citywalk

Edited at 07:36 PM.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Phoolgrrrl
Apprentice Imagineer

Phoolgrrrl's Reviews
Mobile

It's my dad that has the AP so I'll give him the infor and he can decide. Thanks.
Old 10 Feb 20, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Phoolgrrrl
Apprentice Imagineer

Phoolgrrrl's Reviews
We were staying at Rosen Inn Point Orlando and because they are a universal partner hotel we were able to get both the AP and exchange our klook vouchers at the desk in the lobby!
Old 10 Feb 20, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

Brilliant news, I think it’s actually fairly straight forward exchanging ticket vouchers (well for universal anyway)
Enjoy your trip
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 04:07 AM  
Link to this Post
BertnErnie
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

We exchanged Klook vouchers for tickets at Hard Rock hotel on Monday so I presume you can do the same at Cabana Bay
2020 Hard Rock, HGV Seaworld (no Disney )
2022 Grand Floridian, Hard Rock, AOA Villa
BertnErnie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List