Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 26 Aug 18, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
00swan
Imagineer

00swan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Absolutely brilliant - have just caught up in one sitting - I've loved your report

* Orlando: 2006/2007/2010/2014/2016/2017/2018/2019
+ new booking Apr/May 2022

* New York/Orlando mix: 2012

* New York: May 2015/Dec 2021
00swan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 18, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by 00swan View Post
Absolutely brilliant - have just caught up in one sitting - I've loved your report
hey thanks for reading and nice comments, glad you enjoyed
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 18, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Leelashpurple
Excited about Disney

What a fab report. Really enjoyed the humour and a great way to avoid the marking that needs doing by Monday!
Leelashpurple is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 18, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Originally Posted by Leelashpurple View Post
What a fab report. Really enjoyed the humour and a great way to avoid the marking that needs doing by Monday!
thanks, glad you enjoyed now coming from the king of the procrastinators you do need to get started on that marking

Edited at 11:36 AM.
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 18, 01:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Skittl1321
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
Teppan Edo up in a moment we're not posh don't worry we just pretend when the servers are looking, sucker is a new one though
I'm so late to the thread, i've been trying not to comment until the end when I tell you this is one of the best dining reports Ive ever read. But this tempted me. Hopefully no one else already said it since I didnt wait.

(American here) In the US, sucker is a very common term for a lollipop. DH insists a lollipop is the round flat ones 🍭, and a sucker is every other kind. I'd say they are synonymous. One common brand of suckers is dum-dums, so a lot of people call them that generically.

I think what you call an ice lolly is a popsicle (juice flavor), but maybe it's also an ice cream bar? (What would you consider a magnum? That's an ice cream bar. I can't eat them because the name only makes me think of something inappropriate. I know lots of people who agree, so the name didn't translate well to the American market.)
Skittl1321 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 18, 03:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Skittl1321
Getting Excited

Mobile

Ok, finished the entire 69 pages. Fabulous report.
Disney prices give me heart attack, I don't know that we'll ever stay on site/eat table service.

I loved your title. I read it in Harry Styles voice every time from a bit he did at a one direction concert (that I wasn't at, I'm too old for one direction), from a YouTube clip. But I remember the signs on rides at local carnivals.

Thanks for all the effort of the write up
Skittl1321 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Originally Posted by Skittl1321 View Post
Ok, finished the entire 69 pages. Fabulous report.
Disney prices give me heart attack, I don't know that we'll ever stay on site/eat table service.

I loved your title. I read it in Harry Styles voice every time from a bit he did at a one direction concert (that I wasn't at, I'm too old for one direction), from a YouTube clip. But I remember the signs on rides at local carnivals.

Thanks for all the effort of the write up
Thanks for the nice comments, I really enjoyed writing it so glad you liked it

Those ‘Scream if you want to go Faster’ signs seem to have disappeared, maybe because they were the last thing you’d see before the waltzer hit hurl velocity That said we haven’t been to a local fair for a couple of years
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
Old 17 Oct 18, 07:41 AM  
Link to this Post
DaisyDuck87
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Totally late to the party, but just wanted to say your food report has kept me highly entertained on my commute the last few days! Really enjoyed it, thank you for taking the time to write this 😀
DaisyDuck87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 18, 08:03 AM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Originally Posted by DaisyDuck87 View Post
Totally late to the party, but just wanted to say your food report has kept me highly entertained on my commute the last few days! Really enjoyed it, thank you for taking the time to write this 😀
Thank you, making anyone's commute better is a fine thing so I'm very happy with that

oh and I knew you'd be back Daisy From Day 12'ish:

Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
Breakfast - Cape May Cafe (Beach Club Hotel)

still got it
Old 22 Oct 18, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Fantastic report, thank you for taking the time to write it up. Always amazes me how people find the time to do them live.

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List