Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 4 Jun 20, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
jakesmum
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Softy View Post
If you’re searching for 14 nights then virgin have only released up to the 1st May, which is why you’re only finding indirect on the way back. Wait a few days for them to release their direct flights.
If you went for a week from 21-28th April, it’s £1272 for 2 adults on virgins website. Economy classic out, premium return. That’s direct both ways too.
Thank you so much Softy, we are looking for 9-10 days, I shall wait it out and see what prices are like in a few weeks. Good news is we are totally flexible on dates and length of stay so if I can get in the £1200's i'd be chuffed.
Old 4 Jun 20, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
steve@mac155.f
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Hi Kelly

Have you had a look to see what the prices are like with BA, you have the option of Orlando and Tampa.

Steve
steve@mac155.f is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 20, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
jakesmum
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by steve@mac155.f View Post
Hi Kelly

Have you had a look to see what the prices are like with BA, you have the option of Orlando and Tampa.

Steve
I did, they are roughly £60 cheaper but flying back premium economy as they don't have a premium class cheapest i've found so far is £1164 with Virgin for March, just got to keep looking lol
Old 4 Jun 20, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandonewbie
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Isn’t Premium with Virgin Premium Economy? We flew back PE with Virgin and while it was nice to have a bit more room I still couldn’t have slept
orlandonewbie is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 20, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by jakesmum View Post
I did, they are roughly £60 cheaper but flying back premium economy as they don't have a premium class cheapest i've found so far is £1164 with Virgin for March, just got to keep looking lol
I’m not quite sure what you mean but World traveller plus is BA’s version of Virgin’s Premium economy.
BA Club world is Virgins Upper Class.
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 20, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
jakesmum
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by orlandonewbie View Post
Isn’t Premium with Virgin Premium Economy? We flew back PE with Virgin and while it was nice to have a bit more room I still couldn’t have slept
Originally Posted by Softy View Post
I’m not quite sure what you mean but World traveller plus is BA’s version of Virgin’s Premium economy.
BA Club world is Virgins Upper Class.
The Virgin site gives me 5 seat options, Economy Light, Economy Classic, Economy Delight (which I assumed was premium Economy), Premium and Upper Class. Am I getting confused? I've only ever flown with Thomas Cook so this is all now to me
Old 4 Jun 20, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandonewbie
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Economy delight seats are in the economy cabin with extra legroom. Premium Economy is a separate cabin just in front of Economy - bigger seats, slightly nicer than economy but not really fancy.
orlandonewbie is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 20, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
steve@mac155.f
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Virgin PE is the same as BA world Traveller plus it's just that BA call it a different name.

Steve
steve@mac155.f is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 20, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
jakesmum
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by orlandonewbie View Post
Economy delight seats are in the economy cabin with extra legroom. Premium Economy is a separate cabin just in front of Economy - bigger seats, slightly nicer than economy but not really fancy.
Originally Posted by steve@mac155.f View Post
Virgin PE is the same as BA world Traveller plus it's just that BA call it a different name.

Steve
THank you both! back to the drawing board for me! I promise i'm not always this much of a numpty!
Old 4 Jun 20, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by jakesmum View Post
THank you both! back to the drawing board for me! I promise i'm not always this much of a numpty!
The price I gave you yesterday was for economy classic out and premium economy back with Virgin direct both ways. I’d hope to get that below £1200 for 2 outside of peak times with a little patience.
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List