Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 22 Nov 21, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loulou127 View Post
Also because of what he does, he’d have had an advantage on the walking the plank trial?
Oh well done, I hadn’t even thought of that! 🤣
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 21, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
sam7
Imagineer

Yep always watch it, know more of the celebs that most years. Love that it is in the UK, think it should stay here but move to a different castle if possible each year - good for the local economy.
sam7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 21, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
dogken
Imagineer

Loving Ginola trying to say some Geordie phrases 😂
Old 22 Nov 21, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
P&S
Imagineer

I really enjoyed last nights show I seem to like all of them this year although Richard is a bit marmite

Did anyone else think the cockroaches in the last trial looked false?
Old 22 Nov 21, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Picalily
Imagineer

Picalily's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I read that Steve from Coronation Street and Ian from Eastenders were going in, do you think they may be the "additions" once they have all bonded?
Picalily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 21, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Picalily View Post
I read that Steve from Coronation Street and Ian from Eastenders were going in, do you think they may be the "additions" once they have all bonded?
Yes I’m pretty sure this will be the case.
“Steve” will be fantastic I bet, my money is on him already.
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 21, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
I have a feeling Danny Miller is using the Jordan North playbook to get himself attention.
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 21, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

I loved this programme, always felt a little uneasy about the eating trials but last night made me sick to my stomach.

Eating a poor animals Uterus... a womb... then an animals nose.

For lord sake, isn't it bad enough the other things but when you talk about eating some poor creatures Womb... I feel its sunk to a new level... for entertainment.

I will read my book tonight. Vile.

My opinion of course. xx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 21, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
I loved this programme, always felt a little uneasy about the eating trials but last night made me sick to my stomach.

Eating a poor animals Uterus... a womb... then an animals nose.

For lord sake, isn't it bad enough the other things but when you talk about eating some poor creatures Womb... I feel its sunk to a new level... for entertainment.

I will read my book tonight. Vile.

My opinion of course. xx
Different parts of an animals body are a delicacy in certain countries, the animal has already been slaughtered for food,
I felt the eating of live insects in the jungle was cruel but then they get eaten by predators all the time.
When your feelings are that strong it's better to turn the channel over as it was well documented what the trial was going to be.
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 21, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lindaelaine View Post
Different parts of an animals body are a delicacy in certain countries, the animal has already been slaughtered for food,
I felt the eating of live insects in the jungle was cruel but then they get eaten by predators all the time.
When your feelings are that strong it's better to turn the channel over as it was well documented what the trial was going to be.
Yep and that is what I am doing turning off, I dont get amusement in seeing a womb being eaten..
x
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List