Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 18 Jan 22, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
So do you feel it would be shameful for Harry to sue regarding the phone hacking ?
Not listening to an employee properly (and an employee shown since to have a particular agenda and paymaster) is a greater sin ?
Frankly looking at the stuff coming out , payment for honours (Charles) , Kate muscling in on wedding arrangements and then not correcting the stories , Grooming of young girls , casual racism, William’s infidelity ……. And all some people can do is attack Meghan is peculiar at best.
These two have become scapegoats to divert attention from an awful lot of other issues.
Kate ‘muscling in on wedding arrangements and not correcting the stories‘ getting lumped in with grooming, racism and infidelity. I find that peculiar!

If they are indeed scapegoats, they have made themselves scapegoats by regurgitating old news when their latest endeavours to garner favour fail. The Ellen Show appearance for example.
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

So do you feel it would be shameful for Harry to sue regarding the phone hacking ?
Not listening to an employee properly (and an employee shown since to have a particular agenda and paymaster) is a greater sin ?
Frankly looking at the stuff coming out , payment for honours (Charles) , Kate muscling in on wedding arrangements and then not correcting the stories , Grooming of young girls , casual racism, William’s infidelity ……. And all some people can do is attack Meghan is peculiar at best.
These two have become scapegoats to divert attention from an awful lot of other issues. Media manipulation indeed !
Let us get one thing straight. I would happily attack any and every one of them, if I believed wrong doing. I am a Republican in viewpoint.

I believe that there are many issues within this disfunctional family and would sooner see the back of them as ‘ National leaders’ for absolutely no other reason than birthright.

I am struggling with the Kate Windsor bit and in addition the casual racism is unsubstantiated.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 10:58 AM.
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
Let us get one thing straight. I would happily attack any and every one of them, if I believed wrong doing. I am a Republican in viewpoint.

I believe that there are many issues within this disfunctional family and would sooner see the back of them as ‘ National leaders’.

I am struggling with the Kate Windsor bit and in addition the casual racism is unsubstantiated.
You didn’t answer the question about the phone hacking though.
Do you really find it so hard to believe that casual racism doesn’t exist within a family which public ally makes comments about slitty eyes and asks an aboriginal businessman if he still throws spears at people ?
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

You didn’t answer the question about the phone hacking though.
Do you really find it so hard to believe that casual racism doesn’t exist within a family which public ally makes comments about slitty eyes and asks an aboriginal businessman if he still throws spears at people ?
What does the phone hacking have to do with the situation being discussed? I don’t know the ins and outs, but if it’s appropriate, then why not?
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
These two have become scapegoats to divert attention from an awful lot of other issues. Media manipulation indeed !
I have only commented on this particular article, because I feel she is just making herself look more foolish. There is a difference between lying and forgetting about having multiple conversations about a book about her own life. Her behaviour is embarrassing.

They are not scapegoats, they are their own worst enemies, endlessly courting the media for their own ‘truths’ to be shared and becoming indignant when it doesn’t fit their narrative. There are other threads about other Royals and their ongoing dramas if you have a look on the General Chat thread. This particular thread is about Harry and Megan, which is why my comments are specifically about them.
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
salmim
Imagineer

salmim's Reviews
To be honest as time passes it's getting to be Harry and Meghan who?
They are pretty much non entities to most people (despite this thread 😄 )
An American actress nabbed her Prince and lives happily ever after in California.
As the years go by they will be of less and less interest and hopefully will have a fantastic life. In the sunshine.
salmim is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Buffyp
VIP Dibber

Isn’t it funny how your taking all the negative stuff about the Cambridges as gospel yet the saintly Sussexes can do no wrong. There isn’t the tiniest bit of evidence that Catherine has muscled in on anything. Obviously your opinion is that she has but it’s no more valid than others opinion ( including mine) that the Sussexes are being economical with the truth. They have made themselves scapegoats no one else.
Buffyp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by salmim View Post
To be honest as time passes it's getting to be Harry and Meghan who?
They are pretty much non entities to most people (despite this thread 😄 )
An American actress nabbed her Prince and lives happily ever after in California.
As the years go by they will be of less and less interest and hopefully will have a fantastic life. In the sunshine.
They could have had that but continually playing the victim card is not living happily ever after, it's just dwelling on the past instead of getting on with the future, everything that is happening now is brought on by themselves.
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Loftus
Imagineer

Who'd be the spare? It's not like Harry is the first one struggling to establish his place in the world.
Loftus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
levtweeney
Imagineer

levtweeney's Reviews
Anyway getting back on topic. Do Harry and Megan truly believe they will be in mortal danger if they were to visit the UK. This is just fantasy of the highest order for me. Its not as if he would be going down the local field for a kick about. He would likely be in Windsor Castle with his own fields/land to play with and all of the security that that entails. Plus his own team to keep them safe lets not forget that.

If Harry wants to see his pals then i'm sure they would not mind going to see him in a safe area like Windsor and not in the local high street with a Costa and a cake. This whole thing smacks of desperation and a little self importance. I feel a little like he is blackmailing the UK in some ways. If you don't do what I want then i'm not coming.

Its a damn site less safe in the US I know and their security team there wont have access to the FBI or the CIA or the NSA's files or information so not sure why they need ours.

Edited at 12:09 PM.
levtweeney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread