Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 29 Nov 21, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
CAB5
New Poster (3)

ShopDisney

Hi

New to the forum so apologies if I am posting in the wrong place!

Looking for a bit of advice re ordering from the ShopDisney US website. I have got my daughter a Festive Mickey & Minnie plush every year since she was born, so it's a family tradition now, but the UK site is sold out and saying they won't be restocked 😢

I'm looking into ordering them from the US site but they no longer ship to the UK. I have seen various postbox services advertised on Google where the Disney order would be shipped to this address and then forwarded on to me. Has anybody used one of these services, and was it reliable?

These aren't cheap from what I've saw, so I'm nervous to go ahead and use one without recommendation in case I end up losing my money and still don't have Mickey & Minnie!

Thanks in advance for any replies!
CAB5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
akhurstf1
VIP Dibber

Hello and welcome to The Dibb

We've ordered a few items from Shop Disney USA to a shipping service called Stackry. We've had great service and we used them during Winter 2020 when we should have been in Florida.

All you need to do is set up an account with them and they give you a US-based address and once the order is delivered to your locker you get a notification so you can arrange for it to be delivered to the UK.

It isn't as good value as it was due to the changes around Brexit. They do have a shipping calculator on the website so you can estimate the shipping costs.

Hope this helps
Old 29 Nov 21, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

I do the same as the prev dibber, but use my US instead. Have ordered from shopdisney.com lots of times with no issues. It’s very easy to do x

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We always use Debbie (Angelbabe here on the Dibb). She has a business called When You Wish Gifts, you get the parcel sent to her and she will then forward it on. She currently is holding parcels for my husband to pick up I next week when he arrives in Orlando. Debbie is super professional, helpful and really well priced too.
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
We always use Debbie (Angelbabe here on the Dibb). She has a business called When You Wish Gifts, you get the parcel sent to her and she will then forward it on. She currently is holding parcels for my husband to pick up I next week when he arrives in Orlando. Debbie is super professional, helpful and really well priced too.
I second this. Debbie at When You Wish Gifts is amazing. I used her recently for a Christmas onesie from the US Disney site. The service was faultless, reasonably priced and I would not hesitate to use them again. Either for a parcel forwarding or even a collection in Orlando
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Originally Posted by scouse_minx View Post
I second this. Debbie at When You Wish Gifts is amazing. I used her recently for a Christmas onesie from the US Disney site. The service was faultless, reasonably priced and I would not hesitate to use them again. Either for a parcel forwarding or even a collection in Orlando
Thank you!
angelbabe is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
CAB5
New Poster (3)

Hi everyone

Thank you all for your replies - I really appreciate the help!

I have sent Debbie a message 😊
CAB5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by CAB5 View Post
Hi everyone

Thank you all for your replies - I really appreciate the help!

I have sent Debbie a message 😊
Hiya, I've replied to your last message but your inbox is full
angelbabe is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
CAB5
New Poster (3)

Oops, have cleared it now! 😀
Old 30 Nov 21, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
jollys
Getting Excited

hi
ive also sent you a message
jollys is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List