Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 4 Dec 21, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Susethomasx
Excited about Disney

Name on VeriFLY?

Hey troops, setting up VeriFLY for tomorrow’s flight and wondering, when registering for VeriFLY do I need to use our names as they appear on our passports? I.e. include our middle names?

Does anyone know? Thanks.
Susethomasx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyM
Getting Excited

I’ve just set mine up this morning and it asks for First Name (not nameS) so I just entered our first name and no middle name. It’s been exactly the same with the 2 sets of tests I’ve booked too.
Old 4 Dec 21, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
dannigizmo
Serious Dibber

Mines is just my first and surname though my passport and negative certificate has middle names. all uploaded and verified without issue.

have a great flight, am soo excited!
dannigizmo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Susethomasx
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by dannigizmo View Post
Mines is just my first and surname though my passport and negative certificate has middle names. all uploaded and verified without issue.

You too! Running round the house just now finalising our packing before our LFT later - we’re nearly there!
Susethomasx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Alibayparc
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Susethomasx View Post
Hey troops, setting up VeriFLY for tomorrow’s flight and wondering, when registering for VeriFLY do I need to use our names as they appear on our passports? I.e. include our middle names?

Does anyone know? Thanks.
Hi
I
My experience was because my vaccination certificate had my middle name I had to put my middle names in Verifly to upload successfully. On a similar thread other Dibbers just did manual upload for review and it was approved within minutes. LTF test had to be uploaded manually for review unless your used their associated testers.
Alex
Alibayparc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dannigizmo View Post

Have a fantastic time 😍
Scotsmomma2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Susethomasx View Post
You too! Running round the house just now finalising our packing before our LFT later - we’re nearly there!
Lol I feel sick with nerves 😳😁
Scotsmomma2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

My passport is the only thing with my middle name on it. Flight, covid pass and test all without. Left it off Verifly as well, zero issues.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando Soon
Imagineer

Have a great time you intrepid explorers. Good to hear VeriFLY is working well close to flight days. With the new 1day rule for tests we will be doing it all on Christmas Day as flying out on Boxing Day.
Old 4 Dec 21, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
seyre1972
Getting to know the DIBB

Don’t be to worried re the Verifly - my docs uploaded but got no confirmation etc.

They check everything anyway at the airport.

At T3 Heathrow now enjoying breakfast/brunch in the clubhouse - longest time from checking was Security as a family of Seven all had to have their Carry ons needing checked due to leaving liquids in them ….
seyre1972 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List