Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 3 Jan 22, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
The good thing is we have met loads of other dogs the past couple of weeks as there are a lot of dog walkers round here. From tiny dogs to a huge wolfhound she has met them all . I'm sure our tally must be 50 already 😁
We have loads of dog walkers too, it’s not only been good for Willow but it’s really helped me too, I’ve been struggling with anxiety since Mum died in August and just getting out and seeing people everyday (even when I haven’t really felt up to it) has really helped me.
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 22, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

A friend called round and Dusty had had her first play with another dog off lead.
93 94 03 2023 DLP
JudyC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 22, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

A friend called round and Dusty had had her first play with another dog off lead.
How did it go? Gus gets a bit excited and he jumps on the other dog to play so I’m constantly watching him haha
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 22, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
How did it go? Gus gets a bit excited and he jumps on the other dog to play so I’m constantly watching him haha
Dusty was fine as very comfortable with other dogs. Ruby not so sure at first, my friend gets concerned will be reactive with other dogs. I said don't worry Dusty can look after herself and they'll sort it out, and they did 😁
93 94 03 2023 DLP
JudyC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 22, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
MinniMouse
VIP Dibber

MinniMouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

We got our wee pup last Monday, day after Boxing Day at 8 weeks of age. She’s call Jess and like our previous dog a working cocker. The whole family are already in love with her 🥰. This is our first time using a crate and she’s brilliant in it. Has slept right through from 3rd night of having her. Toileting outside but not going to the door yet. DH has her sitting and coming on command already so I’m hoping she’s going to be easier to train than our last dog. Has a few mad me moments when she bolts round the room in circles and loves cuddling in when we sit on the floor with her.

MinniMouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 22, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
beck_loz
Imagineer

beck_loz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Our puppy is nearly 7 months old. He’s pretty calm for a pup.
beck_loz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 22, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Princess Ariel View Post
We have loads of dog walkers too, it’s not only been good for Willow but it’s really helped me too, I’ve been struggling with anxiety since Mum died in August and just getting out and seeing people everyday (even when I haven’t really felt up to it) has really helped me.
Originally Posted by MinniMouse View Post
We got our wee pup last Monday, day after Boxing Day at 8 weeks of age. She’s call Jess and like our previous dog a working cocker. The whole family are already in love with her 🥰. This is our first time using a crate and she’s brilliant in it. Has slept right through from 3rd night of having her. Toileting outside but not going to the door yet. DH has her sitting and coming on command already so I’m hoping she’s going to be easier to train than our last dog. Has a few mad me moments when she bolts round the room in circles and loves cuddling in when we sit on the floor with her.

Oh my….. she is adorable 🥰

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 22, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
LoopyLoo07
Very Serious Dibber

Teds enjoying his little holiday to Scotland (firmly on the lead as he would probably disappear forever if not! Lol).
LoopyLoo07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 22, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
HolidaySi
Excited about Disney

We picked up our 9 week old cockapoo last Monday and he’s settled in very well. We have called him Dexter

Edited at 03:32 PM.
HolidaySi is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 22, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Gilly120
Imagineer

No.. labradoodle. Weighs 20lb already at just over 3 months. Labradoodle adult weights are hard to predict , but going on the parent dogs I reckon she will 45-50lbs fully grown.
She will loose her puppy coat and we will see what kind of adult coat appears. She is wavy and crimped fur on muzzle so likely to be a wavy/fleece coat
This is my sons dog Dougie he is a golden doodle, when they bought him they never thought for one moment he would grow as big as he is, he weighs around 70lbs.