Old 12 Jan 22, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
We are the Millers - Our first trip with Martha. Day 4

Martha woke at 3.30am today and was definitely not going back to sleep. She then woke Edith up at 4am so we head into the lounce & had some breakfast. Laura woke at 5.30am and took care of the girls so I could get another couple of hours sleep. I woke at 8am which was much more acceptable.

Todays view

We decided to have a park free day and head to Vineland Outlets. We bought a few bits but the bargains were few & far between. I got the girls a pair of Vans each and a Vans backpack each and a hoodie for myself from Under Armour & soem clothes from Osh Gosh.

After wondering the shops we were getting peckish so we decided to get some lunch. We set off looking for Bufallo Wild Wings but on the way spotted the new Cheesecake Factory. We didn't realised the was a new one so we were pretty excited. We parked up & got seated right away. Martha had fallen asleed in the car so I carried her in and lay her on the booth next to me. She did wake up after a bit to have some lunch.

I had the BBQ ranch salad, Aaron had the Santa Fe salad and Laura had the Louisiana chicken pasta - all lunch potions. They were still enormous. We all enjoyed the bread too. Edith had a kids portion of spaghetti & meatballs and she ate a lot.

We head back to the hotel to have a swim in the pool. Edith had been asking since day one but this was the first chance we got. The pool is lovely and it's never busy.

Back in the room, Aaron and I got ready to go out as Laura was staying in with the girls tonight. We said goodbye and grabbed an Uber to Disney Springs.

We grabbed a Mai Tai from a drinks cart & then popped our names down for a table at the Hangar Bar, we waited about 10 minutes and then got seated. We each ordered a cocktail but wern't impressed with either. We paid up & walked around a few of the shops.

I grabbed a donut from the Everglaze. OMG this was the most incredible donut I have ever had in my life and Ive eaten a lot of donuts! I went for the maple bacon and I can;t even descrive how good it was!

We were ready for some propper food now too so tried our luck for a table at City Works and were seated right away. We loved this place, it had a really good atmosphere & the menu was great. Aaron had a couple of beers & I had some prosecco.

We shared the Nashville hot pop-corn chicken to start & then I had the Nashville hot chicken wrap & Aaron had a bacon cheeseburger. The chicken in the wrap was so spicy I sruggled wth it but Aaron helped me clear the plate. No biggie as I was saving room for another donut .

We paid up & headed back to Everglaze where I got another bacon donut & we also picked up a christmas glazed one for the Laura & the girls to share.

We grabbed an Uber back to the hotel and headed to bed.
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 22, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Great photos 💕
Love Cheesecake Factory, that kids sized spaghetti looked huge 🤣🤣
She did well 🤩

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 22, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Good day glad you enjoyed your doughnut

Joan
Old 12 Jan 22, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I can't believe Edith ate all that! Katie was 13 when we went last, she barely managed to make a dent in it (She did eat a whole portion of fried mozzarella in fairness haha)

I can't wait to have an adult only night in Florida! Great pics!

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 22, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
P&S
Imagineer

Lovely day and those little dresses you bought are gorgeous

How nice to be able to have a date night
Old 13 Jan 22, 12:13 AM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Ahh I love Cheesecake Factory!
lfc_sarah is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 22, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Great photos 💕
Love Cheesecake Factory, that kids sized spaghetti looked huge 🤣🤣
She did well 🤩
She sure did

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Good day glad you enjoyed your doughnut

Joan
Oooh, that doughnut was sooooo good!

Originally Posted by NewtoOrlando View Post
I can't believe Edith ate all that! Katie was 13 when we went last, she barely managed to make a dent in it (She did eat a whole portion of fried mozzarella in fairness haha)

I can't wait to have an adult only night in Florida! Great pics!
Thanks for reading, we snuch another adult night in before we came home too!

Originally Posted by P&S View Post
Lovely day and those little dresses you bought are gorgeous

How nice to be able to have a date night
America sell such lovely girls clothes

Originally Posted by lfc_sarah View Post
Ahh I love Cheesecake Factory!
The best isn't it?
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 22, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

OMG the doughnut! When you see me about to take Thomas and Poppy on their first Florida trip next year remind me I neeed that doughnut 🍩

Food looks lovely today, I love the CF! Their Vans are soooo cute 😍

Lovely that you got an adult night out over there, I can only dream hahaha xx
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
We went to the hangar bar and I had that drunken monkey cocktail, I really enjoyed it! My brother in law had a cocktail that came in a really small glass though and he wasn’t impressed! That donut looks amazing, we didn’t even see that place…it was so busy when we were there it was easy to miss things!
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Love your non park day , especially all that lovely food
I must put the maple bacon donut on my “to eat “ list
Thanks 🙏🏻
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List