Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 15 Jan 22, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Warkman58
Imagineer

Originally Posted by catlady View Post
Thank you for your help.

I don't have a voucher code? I looked at the form from your instructions and I think I can just put my old booking ref in? It is asking for ticket number though? Do I just put my old e ticket in do you know? 🤔.

How long was it before you got your tickets issued?
If you go into your account, on the flight info, there will be a 5 figure code such as ETEFXX
You need that code plus against each name on the booking is a long e ticket number around 12 to 13 digits. You need that also.
You use those, the booking 6 digit code is
The same for all passengers on the booking, but each will have a separate e ticket code.
You input them on the web site, tick some boxes. Add your original flights date. Then the new dates.
You can choose to either have the same route as before, or change routes. I would imagine a change in the route would incur extra costs.
Villa Formosa Gardens, Flights BA/Aer Lingus
20th August 2016 to 3rd September 2016,
Warkman58 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 22, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Originally Posted by Warkman58 View Post
If you go into your account, on the flight info, there will be a 5 figure code such as ETEFXX
You need that code plus against each name on the booking is a long e ticket number around 12 to 13 digits. You need that also.
You use those, the booking 6 digit code is
The same for all passengers on the booking, but each will have a separate e ticket code.
You input them on the web site, tick some boxes. Add your original flights date. Then the new dates.
You can choose to either have the same route as before, or change routes. I would imagine a change in the route would incur extra costs.
Thank you! I only put one e ticket no. in 🙈, wonder if they will reject it? Tried to add more, but it didn't seem to let me? So just put mine in? Did add the other names! Also didn't ask what class I wanted? Original tickets were PE and wanted the same?
Old 15 Jan 22, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Warkman58 View Post
Well that was a surprise.
After reading many posts about long telephone holds and queues, I decided to re book via the VA web site.
Had my original flight code and e ticket number, both available on my account page, plus the original departure date, stated I wanted same route and gave them my dates.
Said I would get a SMS text in 72 hours.
Less than one hour later, got the message that flights were rebooked for my new dates no cost.
Went to my account and chose seats straight away.
So easy
I was shocked
Well done Virgin!
Brilliant! I've just done mine tonight, doubt I'll get confirmation as fast as it's Saturday night but hoping I don't have to wait too long 🤞🏼
Old 15 Jan 22, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by catlady View Post
Thank you! I only put one e ticket no. in 🙈, wonder if they will reject it? Tried to add more, but it didn't seem to let me? So just put mine in? Did add the other names! Also didn't ask what class I wanted? Original tickets were PE and wanted the same?
They usually rebook you in the same class of seats. When they contact you they will ask if it's for everyone in the party. They booked / confirmed our seats within 24 hours.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Greenersdisney
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Apologies if this has been asked before. How late can I change my flights? I have to test the day before we fly, is that too late to amend the ticket date if one of us tests positive?
Greenersdisney is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

I'm still waiting for my flights to be booked. Been almost 48 hours now and haven't heard anything. Hoping to hear something by tomorrow 🤞🏼
Old 17 Jan 22, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
I'm still waiting for my flights to be booked. Been almost 48 hours now and haven't heard anything. Hoping to hear something by tomorrow 🤞🏼
I haven't heard anything either 😬. Similar time frame to you!
Old 17 Jan 22, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Greenersdisney View Post
Apologies if this has been asked before. How late can I change my flights? I have to test the day before we fly, is that too late to amend the ticket date if one of us tests positive?
I read somewhere (can't find it now?) that you need to tell them 24 hours before your flight time? So I guess you'd be OK if you don't pass the day before testing if you book it early enough to be 24 hours?

Search through the Covid testing stuff on their website and see if you can find anything? Then screen shot it? Not sure when you are travelling either? But they very confusingly have different policies for different bookings dates! 😖
Old 17 Jan 22, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Greenersdisney
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Thanks for the reply Kate. We fly at 10am on 22nd March, so we have to do the test on the 21st. I cannot see us getting the results before 10am on the 21st, so not sure how i can provide the 24hrs notice when have to test the day before!
Greenersdisney is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Greenersdisney View Post
Thanks for the reply Kate. We fly at 10am on 22nd March, so we have to do the test on the 21st. I cannot see us getting the results before 10am on the 21st, so not sure how i can provide the 24hrs notice when have to test the day before!
Same day as me! I'm hoping that testing will be different by then but if not, I guess to be safe book an earlier test? They are supervised lateral flows so results in 15 minutes? My dd did them recently it was quick and easy enough. I'm not booking ours until a lot near the time though incase it changes?

Edited at 12:03 PM.
catlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List