Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 19 Jul 19, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
RachelE
Excited about Disney

So, now that I have compared with our own itinerary, we were in the same place as you on 7th August, 9th August, 12th August, 16th August, 17th August (MNSSHP), 20th August - 6 opportunities to spot you and we didn't manage it once!

Your reports have inspired me to crack on with getting some of the photos of our trip printed and I have spent this evening putting them into albums and reliving the happy memories - thank you. Have a fantastic holiday.
RachelE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 19, 06:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Although a long travel home it all sounds like it went smoothly. It has been a pleasure to read your whole report and relive it with you.

Looking for ward to the next one! Do you have another month planned?
Old 20 Jul 19, 06:53 AM  
Link to this Post
flo-tinka
Apprentice Imagineer

What a great record of your precious family time. Thanks so much for sharing all the smiles, hugs, fun and the few not so fun times.
flo-tinka is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 19, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
An inspired idea from Alison to book Premier Inn for the return travel day too . Cannot believe there were Christmas is coming signs up

You know I've enjoyed reading along and I'm so looking forward to reading the next year's saga. Writing trip reports is a Labour of love and one that you will appreciate even more when you're old and grey and the kids have kids of their own.

I hope the packing is going well and you're ready to roll.

Safe travels we're not far behind you it's my single digit day today so I'm dancing

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 19, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by RachelE View Post
So, now that I have compared with our own itinerary, we were in the same place as you on 7th August, 9th August, 12th August, 16th August, 17th August (MNSSHP), 20th August - 6 opportunities to spot you and we didn't manage it once!

Your reports have inspired me to crack on with getting some of the photos of our trip printed and I have spent this evening putting them into albums and reliving the happy memories - thank you. Have a fantastic holiday.
Thanks for reading all of these days and amid all of those parks collisions - shame we did not get a chance of a Dibb meet.
It is always such a surprise to meet anyone in Florida and always a really fantastic thing to experience.

Glad my reports have given you the inspiration to get sorted with your photos - I find doing these reports allows me time to soak up all that we had achieved and another excuse to look through thousands of photos.

Appreciate your words - they are what inspire me to write another one of these reports .

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Beccleberry
Excited about Disney

Sounds like an amazing holiday, thanks for posting!
Beccleberry is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
The really need to add some more dining options in departures. I know we have Bahama Breeze now but some more QS places would be appreciated. I think the holiday magic evaporates as soon as you step into the airport, I am always just ready to be home then.

You all look surprisingly fresh in the picture from Frankfurt.

Hoorah for Alison finally embracing the wonders of Epcot. So pleased to see Chefs de France rate so highly for you, we are big fans. Also glad to hear the boys enjoyed the Halloween party.

What a read, thank you so much for sharing your summer with us.

Orlando departure food options are actually better if you are in the internal hub for other airlines, it appears as if we are afforded the worst possible option in the whole airport for transatlantic flights

Frankfurt was a lovely airport and it was good to be able to get outside in the sunshine.

Thank you for reading and contributing so much to the whole of this report, as always!

Appreciate your ongoing reading, questions and observations that are highly valued and welcomed.

See you real soon for the next one

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Clonlea
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

Loved your report as always! We leave in 7 sleeps so maybe see you about!
Clonlea is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 19, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
DizzyDisneyMum
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I don't post very often, but wanted to say thank you for the thought and detail that you put in to every day of your trip reports.
Have a brilliant trip (it seems strange saying that on your previous report, but I notice that the countdown is in hours as I write this !)
DizzyDisneyMum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 19, 03:19 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by DizzyDisneyMum View Post
I don't post very often, but wanted to say thank you for the thought and detail that you put in to every day of your trip reports.
Have a brilliant trip (it seems strange saying that on your previous report, but I notice that the countdown is in hours as I write this !)

Really appreciate your words - thank you so much 😊
It is posts like yours that make me want to keep recording what we do on our holidays- I’m typing this after a long travel day - a good one I assure you- and staying in a lovely hotel at Boca Raton.
Your lovely comments have added inspiration to the next trip report and I hope you enjoy that one too.
Thank you 😎