Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 27 Jun 20, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
wombat girl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tapley View Post
Let’s hope there are some left for the rest of of us on Sunday
Looking this morning there is still availability except for the first week of opening
DLP 2018 - Star Tours - A solo story trip May 2018
ASM 2018 - It's Looking like a lot like a Christmas Wombat- Solo Trip TBC
wombat girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Princesses 3
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I think there will be lots cancelled soon with changes to Tui etc 🙁
Princesses 3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
tapley
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
You are correct. I would be very careful to cancel what we didn’t want.

My personal view is they will ditch this system for Jan thru late Sept if the virus disappears. However I can see it being carried on for Oct thru Dec as the celebrations gear up.
Tom I would normally agree with you however with this latest spike of cases I am not sure when things will settle down. I rescheduled our holiday from this June to next May and still believe things will have settled 🤞. However will need to book park visits tomorrow in case the system is still in place.
tapley is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by wombat girl View Post
Looking this morning there is still availability except for the first week of opening
When you look at the Annual Pass selection today, there are many days in August that have limited availability:

I suspect offsite regular ticket holders will also get a limited selection like the above.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
jonsgirl80
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
When you look at the Annual Pass selection today, there are many days in August that have limited availability:

I suspect offsite regular ticket holders will also get a limited selection like the above.
But yet as an onsite guest I get full availability for every single day in August -
to me that suggests that each class of ticket holders has a separate allocation though I've not seen that mentioned anywhere (unless I've missed it)
jonsgirl80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Wazowskiscar
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I took a look today. My trip is on October and I have been fairly positive till now but looking at TUI and the Florida rise in cases. I am now feeling really quite doubtful.

So I’ve started looking at availability for next year in April and August (my two possible time slots for next year before my ticket expires) and all parks are still currently available. I realise though that reservations haven’t opened to off site guests yet.

I would love to see a break down of statistics in terms of how far in advance people book, how many guests are on site, off site, annual pass holders and how many buy a ticket at the gate on an average day at Disney World
Wazowskiscar is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
MissCellaneous
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by jonsgirl80 View Post
to me that suggests that each class of ticket holders has a separate allocation though I've not seen that mentioned anywhere (unless I've missed it)
Hmm yep, I was wondering this about the allocations myself!
Old 27 Jun 20, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
pdcdad
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Sorry if this has been asked before if we book a park then want to cancel that day and book a different park can we do that ? We have no idea of our plans as yet really so we would likely change this before September 21 .
pdcdad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
jonsgirl80
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pdcdad View Post
Sorry if this has been asked before if we book a park then want to cancel that day and book a different park can we do that ? We have no idea of our plans as yet really so we would likely change this before September 21 .
Yes you can cancel and change plans as long as there is availability
jonsgirl80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 20, 05:03 AM  
Link to this Post
pdcdad
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Sorry another question do you have to book all your days in one go or can you book a few days then return at a later date to book other dates ?
pdcdad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List