Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 30 Jul 20, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
lynjowton
Excited about Disney

lynjowton's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Thorpy View Post
We were planning on a big one next year, as it's my "wave your bat" birthday. That said we have nothing booked. we tried to move this years to next year, but were only offered rack rates.
I am expecting offers to come out at some point when the fans have all booked and they realise a lot of the public aren't, so I'm basically watching and waiting.
Also I want to go to Riverside which is currently unavailable.
What is wave your bat?
lynjowton is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Friday'sChild
Imagineer

Friday'sChild's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We are booked for May 2021 and October 2021 (staying on site May and Universal Dockside October).

I need to be home we have been so homesick I cannot even bring myself to watch Disney vlogs at the moment

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/signaturepics/sigpic7748_13.gif
Friday'sChild is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 20, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Dobby68
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

We’ve booked a package with TUI for August 2021 staying at Universal’s Endless Summer resort. Unable to book travel insurance yet but will probably go with TUI as they have COVID cover. Planning on doing Disney so hoping everything is okay by then.
Old 3 Aug 20, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Florida virgin
Imagineer

Mobile

Aug 2021 for us as well. No Disney.
6 nights doing IOA US SW and water parks, then off to Clearwater.
Old 3 Aug 20, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsmagoo
Imagineer

Mobile

We have booked our villa and bought tickets. Will book flights as soon as they are released. We have 2 big birthdays next July/August plus my eldest will be leaving school 😭. This means that it’s likely this could be our last ever family holiday. If the plane goes we will be on it!
mrsmagoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 20, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Jessie2012
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We have rescheduled this year’s August trip to next August and are confident that it will happen.RPR and CBR have been moved to exactly the same datea,we just need to sort out other hotels either side now. Have an open ticket with Virgin so still need to sort flights at some point.We are confident that it will all be fine, even if slightly different than the experience that we’re used to.I’m sure that the water parks will be open by then too.
Jessie2012 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 20, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Rosey203
Excited about Disney

Good to see people still planning and hopeful. We all need something to keep us going!

We have had a trip September 2021 booked since December. Universal and Seaworld, no Disney. A lot less seems to have changed in those parks compared to Disney so i'm more then happy to go, and really hope I can!
Rosey203 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 20, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
birchco
Imagineer

birchco's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We are so desperate to book for October 2021. As soon as the flights become available we will book, i really hope by then we will feel safe to go, need some magic in my life at the moment
Old 4 Aug 20, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
TheNDawg
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by birchco View Post
We are so desperate to book for October 2021. As soon as the flights become available we will book, i really hope by then we will feel safe to go, need some magic in my life at the moment
I'm awaiting the same for November time to stay at Disney. Hoping some news comes out soon
TheNDawg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 20, 04:27 AM  
Link to this Post
cityblueboy
VIP Dibber

cityblueboy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
We're planning on October 2021 for 18 days or so. We were planning another Disney Cruise, some park time then Vero beach resort, but looking increasingly likely we'll just book a beach cottage at Vero Beach for the whole stay. Definitely a first world problem.
cityblueboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List