Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 1 May 20, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Chummy Bunny
Excited about Disney

Chummy Bunny's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We always travel as a couple and have stayed most recently at Encantada and sister resort Regal Oaks. I thinks that these gives the space of a villa without having to pay for 4/5 bedrooms, always book a 2 bed and it comes with plenty space, a private hot tub and use of the communal pool.
Chummy Bunny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 20, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisbon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Mobile

I would definitely get a villa with a pool
Lisbon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 20, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
LakeView
Proud to wear my Ears

Have a look at Regal Oaks Resort. Easy walk into Old Town for bars & restaurants. Celebration town centre is about $6 by Uber and Disney Springs approximately $9.
Regards
Steve & Catherine Rogers
LakeView is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 20, 04:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Jamesfam
a Friend of the DIBB

Mobile

Windsor palms has condos to rent. It’s a gated community with communal pool. We love the area of Windsor Palms.
Jamesfam is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 20, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
colin39
Imagineer

Mobile

Me n wifey always use villas, we love town centre reserve on the lake side, we stay at a lovely villa that gets booked up so far In advance that we are booked for the next 3 years, hopefully.
Old 11 May 20, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
7SeasSailor
Imagineer

DW and I use villas over hotels every time that we can. I like the luxury of being able to spread and be comfortable to my own timetable.
Old 11 May 20, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Kate
Very Serious Dibber

We are similar age and always booked a villa. We always stay either Cumbrian lakes or Bella Vida and love that area. The cabs are great and we go out every night to Disney springs, old town, international drive for meals and City Walk.

Our friends have a cab company that we always use called Julia's transportation in kissimmee and they are great!

Edited at 10:44 AM.
Kate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 20, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
sparklegirl
VIP Dibber

We have stayed at Regal Oaks a few times and loved it. We have also stayed at Lindfields and although it’s not walkable to anywhere like Regal Oaks it’s a brilliant location and by far my favourite.

Love staying in a villa as a couple and don’t know if I could go back to hotel only for three weeks. Maybe a dip in and out would work. We stayed for two nights at AOA last year and that was nice but couldn’t wait to get back to the villa for space and privacy.
sparklegirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 20, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Our last 4 stays have been in a townhouse at Encandata as we like the location, plenty of shops and restaurants nearby and just a short drive to the parks. It is a gated community with a clubhouse and communal pool and has a mixture of Club La Costa 2 and 3 bedroom units with hot tubs and privately owned 3 and 4 bedroom units some with splash pools. Our last 2 stays have been in a DIBB advertised property (see my reviews for details) albeit last time the last few days were in a CLC unit rented with Avois points as the DIBB property was occupied. While we stayed in a 4 bed there was only 2 of us one time and 3 next time but it gave us space to spread out and the advantage of 3 bathrooms and more living space all for a price equivalent to a moderately priced hotel.

We don't have any trips on the horizon for various reasons but as and when we do it will definitely be a townhouse or villa even if it is just me and DH.
Mel49 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 20, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Afitos
slightly serious Dibber

Hi,

We are only two and we always book a villa. My favourite one is a 5 bed that I found on here ! (Which I will be booking all being well next year to take my Brother and his family for the first time)

We love the pool area, the spa and the freedom. We don't do the parks now unless we have friends with us (usually) , We BBQ most days sit in the sun, shop, sit in the pool reading (strange I know but I love it ! )

We stayed in a condo once and never again , a Villa is so much better, even when we go out to the parks or shopping we love getting back to the villa and chilling.

Edited at 11:20 PM.
Afitos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List