Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 17 May 20, 12:55 AM  
Link to this Post
colin39
Imagineer

Fat thimbs

Today
1967 Chevrolet C-10 truck, replacing the complete wire loom and fuse box. And rebuilding the engine, heads,can, electronic ignition and fuel injection that looks just like the original 4barrel carb setup.

Edited at 12:57 AM.
colin39 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 20, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Taking our dog for a walk
Old 17 May 20, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

My husband enjoying a warm Cinnamon Bun, from The Wild Loaf (Liverpool).

That was our last day out before lockdown.
Old 17 May 20, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
disney1st timer
Imagineer

Mobile

Last meal out...

disney1st timer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 20, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
justacey
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

When lockdown was looming and there was an inkling that the office might be shut for a few weeks I decided I would pull up my prized carrot plant in the office. Disappointed didn’t cover it

The previous photo I had was the brightest rainbow I’d ever seen.
justacey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 20, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
klr15
Imagineer

klr15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Mobile

We went to Chester zoo on Saturday 7th of March, that’s the last weekend that we actually went out anywhere.

We are members of Chester zoo and had only been members since November (it was a birthday present from my partner), we had started going every other weekend since we got the memberships.

Chester zoo have been really lovely, offering to extend everyone’s memberships for each month it’s closed (something like that) we have opted out though and we will just let it run out in November as that is when we paid to and then we will renew it.

We love the work the zoo does and I don’t need them to give me free months on my membership for something that isn’t their fault, they are a non profit organisation and the animals need our money.
klr15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 20, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Originally Posted by klr15 View Post

We went to Chester zoo on Saturday 7th of March, that’s the last weekend that we actually went out anywhere.

We are members of Chester zoo and had only been members since November (it was a birthday present from my partner), we had started going every other weekend since we got the memberships.

Chester zoo have been really lovely, offering to extend everyone’s memberships for each month it’s closed (something like that) we have opted out though and we will just let it run out in November as that is when we paid to and then we will renew it.

We love the work the zoo does and I don’t need them to give me free months on my membership for something that isn’t their fault, they are a non profit organisation and the animals need our money.

This is somewhere we really want to go once the world looks a bit more normal!
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 20, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
klr15
Imagineer

klr15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Mobile

Originally Posted by Scaramouche View Post
This is somewhere we really want to go once the world looks a bit more normal!
We absolutely love it here. It’s definitely our favourite place to visit. It’s such a lovely zoo, so much to see.
klr15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 20, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

The back of DD’s t-shirt which she made for her dance show. It had the lyrics of ‘Bad Guy’ by Billie Eilish on it which she danced to.

Edited at 10:27 PM. Reason: Adding photo
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List