Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 19 May 20, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

We have also used them and have a booking for Aug this year. They have seen us through TC collapsing and the the current situation.

I think the "problem" at the moment is that the only carrier with flights available to allow them to do a quote is VA who are taking the **** more than usual with flight prices. They won't quote on flights that don't yet exist to be able to give an indirect price.

You may be able to book Disney through them once available and then add on an indirect flight at a later date to create a package. It's worth asking.
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 20, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Ever After Holidays
Excited about Disney
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by mskitty View Post
We have also used them and have a booking for Aug this year. They have seen us through TC collapsing and the the current situation.

I think the "problem" at the moment is that the only carrier with flights available to allow them to do a quote is VA who are taking the **** more than usual with flight prices. They won't quote on flights that don't yet exist to be able to give an indirect price.

You may be able to book Disney through them once available and then add on an indirect flight at a later date to create a package. It's worth asking.
You are technically right, we have a contract to book Virgin in advance, and we wont quote what isn't 'available' for us not to.

We were previously of course able to use Cooks too, then they went bust unfortunately, ( and i was a big TC airlines fan) but we can do Tui for 2021 too.

However with Tui, at the moment, they are happy for us to make a reservation, but should we need to speak to them under the current circumstances, it is proving very difficult.

So I took the decision to put Tui on stop sale until they are in a better position to help us service bookings.

Virgin on the other hand we can handle really easily.

Sometimes I see the prices that VS have set us for 2021 and i do think they may be a bit pricey, but then some other dates are really good value. Some people are happy with the price and will book it, some are not and don't. While doing this though i am confident that our prices are still extremely competitive compared to others.

We won't book something unless we are making a physical reservation and get an agent invoice from the supplier. Hence why we don't sell indirect and some of the other airlines outside of the 11 month window. Which I think is the most honest and transparent way to be.

It is also worth noting, we don't push a hard sale. We don't pester you via email or telephone for days on end when you have made an enquiry with us. It is up to everyone to decide what is best for them.

You can always book Disney accom with us and then in the future add flights to your booking making it a package.

Everything about us, is making sure that you are getting the best service and experience from us, we don't offer online pricing, because that way the level of bookings would not reflect what our 'team' would be able to manage work load wise considering how many of us there are. All our quotes are managed over the phone so service levels stay high. For example I look at how some other companies cannot speak to customers unless they are going within a few days currently, is this maybe because there is not enough team members comparatively to the amount of bookings they get online? I would personally not like that for our clients.

We even have stopped selling Disneyland Paris temporarily as they are not the easiest to get in touch with either. I would rather the team and myself were able to manage what we have to the best of our ability.

We also offer a lot more in terms of knowledge of the area/resorts/parks which I think is invaluable, with little extras such as Disney themed buttons, lanyards (new) and your travel documents in a presentation folder which many just send an email for you to print things out.

I look at how we work sometimes with the document folders etc and think its very old school, but i feel its important for you to have that from us too.

Sorry if this seems like a rant, it really isn't. But all the decisions we make as a business are to benefit how we can look after customers in the long term.

Its not just about the transaction, its about the whole experience and being able to care for each customer efficiently.

Ever After Holidays
☎️0800 3277108
🌐ABTA & Atol Protected
www.everafterholidays.com

Edited at 09:14 PM.
Ever After Holidays is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 20, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Mobile

Personally I wouldn't book with a company which blows its own trumpet while criticising its competitors. I think it's totally unprofessional.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 20, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Ever After Holidays
Excited about Disney
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by Donaldfan View Post
Personally I wouldn't book with a company which blows its own trumpet while criticising its competitors. I think it's totally unprofessional.
I was explaining how we work and why we make the decision to do things the way we do.

I don't understand where i am criticising our competitors, i am explaining whats different about us. We get criticised for not having a bookable website... that's why i said what i did. I explained why.

If being proud of how we have handled the last 8 months in the industry from a customer service point of view means I am blowing our own trumpet, then I guess that's what I am doing. But at least our customers are happy and that is what is important.

We can't please everyone

Ever After Holidays
☎️0800 3277108
🌐ABTA & Atol Protected

Edited at 09:01 PM.
Ever After Holidays is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 20, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
colin39
Imagineer

Mobile

Been watching Adam and Gary's recent blog on YouTube about there gifted trip with them. They sound really good
Old 19 May 20, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Ever After Holidays
Excited about Disney
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by colin39 View Post
Been watching Adam and Gary's recent blog on YouTube about there gifted trip with them. They sound really good
Adam and Gary are a treat!

They are very funny! We enjoy working with them

Ever After Holidays
☎️0800 3277108
🌐ABTA & Atol Protected
Old 19 May 20, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Ever After Holidays View Post
You are technically right, we have a contract to book Virgin in advance, and we wont quote what isn't 'available' for us not to.

We were previously of course able to use Cooks too, then they went bust unfortunately, ( and i was a big TC airlines fan) but we can do Tui for 2021 too.

However with Tui, at the moment, they are happy for us to make a reservation, but should we need to speak to them under the current circumstances, it is proving very difficult.

So I took the decision to put Tui on stop sale until they are in a better position to help us service bookings.

Virgin on the other hand we can handle really easily.

Sometimes I see the prices that VS have set us for 2021 and i do think they may be a bit pricey, but then some other dates are really good value. Some people are happy with the price and will book it, some are not and don't. While doing this though i am confident that our prices are still extremely competitive compared to others.

We won't book something unless we are making a physical reservation and get an agent invoice from the supplier. Hence why we don't sell indirect and some of the other airlines outside of the 11 month window. Which I think is the most honest and transparent way to be.

It is also worth noting, we don't push a hard sale. We don't pester you via email or telephone for days on end when you have made an enquiry with us. It is up to everyone to decide what is best for them.

You can always book Disney accom with us and then in the future add flights to your booking making it a package.

Everything about us, is making sure that you are getting the best service and experience from us, we don't offer online pricing, because that way the level of bookings would not reflect what our 'team' would be able to manage work load wise considering how many of us there are. All our quotes are managed over the phone so service levels stay high. For example I look at how some other companies cannot speak to customers unless they are going within a few days currently, is this maybe because there is not enough team members comparatively to the amount of bookings they get online? I would personally not like that for our clients.

We even have stopped selling Disneyland Paris temporarily as they are not the easiest to get in touch with either. I would rather the team and myself were able to manage what we have to the best of our ability.

We also offer a lot more in terms of knowledge of the area/resorts/parks which I think is invaluable, with little extras such as Disney themed buttons, lanyards (new) and your travel documents in a presentation folder which many just send an email for you to print things out.

I look at how we work sometimes with the document folders etc and think its very old school, but i feel its important for you to have that from us too.

Sorry if this seems like a rant, it really isn't. But all the decisions we make as a business are to benefit how we can look after customers in the long term.

Its not just about the transaction, its about the whole experience and being able to care for each customer efficiently.
And this is exactly why they are amazing! Look at that response explaining exactly how it all works and why they do what they do.
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 20, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
colin39
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Ever After Holidays View Post
Adam and Gary are a treat!

They are very funny! We enjoy working with them
Love them to bits , Sundays are our highlight with a new vlog.
Old 20 May 20, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
MargaretMouse
VIP Dibber

I had a quote a few weeks ago from Mattie and asked him so many questions, I couldn’t book at the moment due some problems , with my mum, who is undecided if she will risk travelling with us or not. Mattie went above and beyond and answered all my questions and I had no phones calls or pressure to book., as soon as my mum makes her mind up and if free dining is available, I will be giving Ever After Holidays another call. I feel they have knowledge and a Amazing bunch of people, I won’t hesitate to book with them in the future. I will also add Adam and Gary who I have been following for ages are so funny but informative, great partnership.
Old 20 May 20, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyHaunt13
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I just want to say that I found Ever After Holidays to be absolutely amazing... I’m no newbie to Disney (next year is trip number 9) and they were by far the best service I have ever received from a travel agent!

The price I was quoted (inc VA flights) was very competitive and My Disney reference was supplied within seconds of booking and all linked to MDE within 3 days 😊👌

I think companies like Ever after who have proven more than once that they take care of their clients in times of crisis deserve our support and Have earned every penny I pay them!
HappyHaunt13 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List