Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 21 May 20, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
TractorBoy
Imagineer

TractorBoy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
After seeing the front page of a few nationals this morning with pictures of Southend beach absolutely rammed with the only mask wearer the poor police I can see another lockdown coming.

Are these idiots for real. Don't they care about themselves or their families.

I wouldn't wish ill on anyone but scenes like the front pages and the pictures above make me wish something did happen to them. And that is not said easily!

The majority of law abiding people want things to go back to some form of normality. Those brainless idiots are only going to succeed in dragging us backwards.

Shameful!
Old 21 May 20, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pookie3101 View Post
Looking at pictures Southend was heaving yesterday. That’s bad enough, but the rubbish left behind is inexcusable. Disgusting.
We rarely go into Southend in the Summer, I go occasionally as my friends little boy loves Adventure Island (and me ! ) and I am the one to go on the big rides with him as I get him the unlimited ticket for his birthday... auntie loves them. But I have never seen the sight I saw today. They have a huge bin, that says, this is how much rubbish we have collected in one day. Today it looked like that bin could have been filled 5 times over. Some little old man was going through the beach cleaning things up and said he does it everyday.
Bless him. xx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 20, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
cybermum
Imagineer

cybermum's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Watching from afar the scenes today across media I can only surmise that UK is headed for another tighter lockdown .
I cannot believe how selfish some people are . Its staggering how many of them seem to think its not going to either touch them , or cause others harm ( in terms of virus and in terms of impacting people in general life ).

Feel for you guys.
cybermum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 20, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
It’s disgusting and you have every right to be angry, my dog did a poop as we started a walk on Sunday and I bagged it and hid it behind a bush, picked it up on our way out and disposed of it. No wonder the U.K. is in such a mess with Corona virus when there are so many entitled people around!
Old 21 May 20, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

I've lost count of the covidiot posts and news stories I've seen yesterday and today, I feel sorry for anyone who lives in a tourist area where a hint of sun and a lifting of lockdown brings em out like flies round 💩, sorry to be harsh but it's these people are gonna bring a 2nd wave of this virus and all the people treating lockdown rules properly feeling frustrated by their behaviour... How hard is it for gods sake to pick up after yourselves and take your rubbish home, would they treat their own space like this probably not. As for overcrowded beaches keep them for the people who have no gardens or near y public safe space, I bet loads on that beach have big gardens they could've easily spent time in together and when finished put rubbish safely in their own bins... rant over 😉
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 20, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
hilz22
Imagineer

It honestly makes me so angry 😡
As another poster said the british beaches were healing and in one fail swoop humans have destroyed it again 😢

'Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do' -just saying
hilz22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 20, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
colin39
Imagineer

Mobile

Southend? Wow that's changed a bit, last time I was there it was a dual carriageway, and had two roundabouts at pier hill and one at the kursal 😂🤣😅😂👍
Old 21 May 20, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

For me people coming... its gonna happen. Especially when you have a flat etc... We are desperate to go to the cottage in Norfolk but we cant. When we can... we will go, but the thought of leaving a mess, disgusts me. When we take our dogs in the welcoming pubs, I am like a woman with children, I have towels, their plates, everything for them, so we don't cause any problem.
I have 3 dogs, when we are welcomed anywhere... I make sure, I do everything possible to be welcomed back and most of the places we go to know us and know how we care.

At the beach yesterday...…. very few cared.
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 20, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
2waterford
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Omg that is horrendous
2waterford is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 20, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Reereef
Imagineer

Reereef's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I read your thread title and was fully prepared to disagree with you. Then I saw your photos and can’t believe how disgusting people are.

I can’t bear littering. I love to look around and see pristine, beautiful scenery. I don’t understand how people can behave in such a horrible way.
Reereef is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List