Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 21 Apr 20, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

SAS who dares - celebrities

Really enjoy this show & the celeb one is always a good laugh

no idea who 1/2 of them are but entertaining anyway..

Anthea Turner is 59

FWIW the 'surgeons' who did that to Katie Prices face should imo be struck off, no matter how much money/she wanted it ethically they should have said no ... utterly shocking...
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 20, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Thanks for the reminder, meant to record this but completely forgot. I’ll get it on catch up,
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 20, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by novocastrian View Post
Really enjoy this show & the celeb one is always a good laugh

no idea who 1/2 of them are but entertaining anyway..

Anthea Turner is 59

FWIW the 'surgeons' who did that to Katie Prices face should imo be struck off, no matter how much money/she wanted it ethically they should have said no ... utterly shocking...
I actually think Katie Price has numerous mental health issues, including body dysmorphia, Bipolar Affective Disorder, and Emotionally Unstable Dependent Personality Disorder. Lots and lots of people who have leeched off her and made money off her over the years should be ashamed of themselves. As should the press who have revelled in the car crash of her life over the last few years. To me it has always been apparent she has mental health issues and needs professional help.
I do think there are a few that have genuinely tried to help her though. I feel sorry for her to be honest.

Edited at 09:42 AM.
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 20, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

It was very interesting to see the initial assessments of certain ‘celebrities’.

As an ex all arms commando trained squaddie of 12 years, I see Joey as the perfect Infantry or Royal Marine recruit. He will take everything thrown at him whilst being both extremely fit, strong and light, thus having good upper body strength through his arms.. unlike Tony Belles who will struggle to pull up or lift that body weight on monkey bars or similar. I believe that he will revel in this.

Katie Price.. a sad sight, unsuited mentally and as most are aware.. desperate for cash. This is most certainly not ‘ I am a celebrity get me out of here’

Tony Bellew.. A ticking, frustrated time bomb at a crossroads in life. They will seek to wind him up ( and Fash the Bash).

The others? We haven’t really seen them. I think Anthea might surprise people.

A great first night.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 12:02 PM.
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 20, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrs_Potts
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I think Helen will be a contender too!
2005 - Pop Century
2006 - Pop Century
2007 - Pop Century
Mrs_Potts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 20, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
It was very interesting to see the initial assessments of certain ‘celebrities’.

As an ex all arms commando trained squaddie, I see Joey as the perfect Infantry or Royal Marine recruit. He will take everything thrown at him whilst being both extremely fit, strong and light, thus having good upper body strength through his arms.. unlike Tony Belles who will struggle to pull up or lift that body weight on monkey bars or similar. I believe that he will revel in this.

Katie Price.. a sad sight, unsuited mentally and as most are aware.. desperate for cash. This is most certainly not ‘ I am a celebrity get me out of here’

Tony Bellew.. A ticking, frustrated time bomb at a crossroads in life. They will seek to wind him up ( and Fash the Bash).

The others? We haven’t really seen them. I think Anthea might surprise people.

A great first night.
It will be interesting to see how they cope with the “interrogation” phase ... so many “cracks” in their make up to exploit! I too enjoyed the first show!
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 20, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

I thought it was the Katie Price show as everything seemed to focus around her, seems like another staged show for dramatics, as in the water bottle scene, thoroughly enjoyed it though, who on earth would be wearing false eyelashes on a show like that, I'm routing for Joey Essex, I think he could pull this out of the bag, early days though .
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 20, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Melvin Pearce
Imagineer

Melvin Pearce's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
We also enjoyed last night's. I am a big fan of Anthea so hope she does well. Also love Helen.

Tony Bellew is certainly a time bomb but I think that the staffs will keep a close eye on him, interesting that he won't talk about his past except his dad had been in jail.

Fash will struggle because of his age.

Agree the Joey will do well and maybe the dancer.

Melvin and Lesley
Old 21 Apr 20, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

My monies on Helen she is small / petite but grew up outdoors & i reckin she is a tough one

bit like Victoria Pendleton last time looked tiny but matched the blokes
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 20, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

I think the girls will fare better than the boys next episode - they are generally more robust mentally. I hope Anthea does well. Interesting to see how the scouse boxer will do in comparison!
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List