Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 18 May 20, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
donna252
VIP Dibber

Mobile Confused by free full board dining plan

What’s included with the free dining if staying at the Disneyland hotel?
Is it the premium dining that includes premium restaurants such as Walt’s and the pirate of the Caribbean restaurant? If it does does it just include certain set menus and is there any top ups to pay?
It doesn’t seem as straight forwards as ddp 🤯
AoA/RPROct 2014, New York Aug 2015, SSR/Cabana Bay/RPR/Poly March 2016, DLP June 2016, Las Vegas March 2017, DLP July 2017, Vero beach/Yacht Club Oct 2017, DLP March 2018, Dubai April 2018, New York Dec 2018, DLP July 2019, Lapland Dec 2019, Dubai Aug 2022, Disney Magic Sept 2022, Dubai Oct 2022, RPR/AKL/Coronado springs/Contemporary April 2022
donna252 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 20, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post

It includes a breakfast buffet at the Disneyland Hotel (or can be used for a character breakfast at Plaza Gardens or Auberge de Cendrillon).

You then have two meals for lunch and dinner that can be used at any Disney table service or buffet restaurant, including character dining.

At a buffet this is of course all you can eat and includes one soft drink.

At table service restaurants there is either a 3 course premium set menu in some locations - such as at Chez Remy (look for the premium logo on the menus on the DLP website) or you can choose a la carte at other places - such as Captain Jack's. (You'll notice on these menus that the premium logo appears at the top of all the sections, not just against a set menu)

You also get soft drink with either option.

Hope that helps.

Edited at 05:23 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 20, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
donna252
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thanks that def helps.

Do you know if it’s a la carte is there a set limit you can spend then u pay in addition to that or would it just include any meal?

If we wanted to could we use vouchers for a counter service meal?i know this wouldn’t be best use of the vouchers but the meal plan is free and can’t see us wanting two sit down meals a day as well as breakfast? There doesn’t seem to be a clear explanation on the dlp site that I can find 🙈
AoA/RPROct 2014, New York Aug 2015, SSR/Cabana Bay/RPR/Poly March 2016, DLP June 2016, Las Vegas March 2017, DLP July 2017, Vero beach/Yacht Club Oct 2017, DLP March 2018, Dubai April 2018, New York Dec 2018, DLP July 2019, Lapland Dec 2019, Dubai Aug 2022, Disney Magic Sept 2022, Dubai Oct 2022, RPR/AKL/Coronado springs/Contemporary April 2022
donna252 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 20, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Mobile

You can use vouchers at a quick service that accepts them, some cast members may try to persuade you not to because of value but its up to you.
You can use your vouchers up to face value then pay for the rest woth cash etc. We usually do it with lower priced vouchers in higher priced restaurants.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 20, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

With the premium vouchers, if you are eating a la carte (such as Captain Jacks) you can choose any starter, main or dessert - they are all included.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 20, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
livvipivvi
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Sorry to jump on, we have the same meal plan for our visit next Feb and I’m a little unsure about a few things too...

We are looking to use vouchers to pay for the Buffalo Bills show, do you get tier 1 seats with a premium voucher? I know you can go to one of the daily sittings on a Plus voucher at tier 2 and was sure I read somewhere many moons ago that premium plans got you a tier 1 seat, but can’t see that info anywhere now, so wondered if it’s changed or I just dreamt it! 🙈😂

I also found this if it’s a help for working out voucher value
August 2018 WDW - POFQ & AK
July 2020 DLP - NPB
livvipivvi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 20, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

I'm not sure about the tiers as we always got tier 2 even with premium because some of us are asthmatic plus i think its better views in Tier 2, yes more interaction with CM's in tier 1 but prefer Tier 2
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 20, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
kk20
Imagineer

Mobile

Where did you find that information? I saw someone post that on here before but I havent been able to find a source.
kk20 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 20, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
elstoleno
Helping Minnie

The Disneyland Hotel gives the premium dining plan, it covers pretty much everything except Sunday Brunch and breakfast with the princesses, but you can use the vouchers at face value and pay the difference if you want to do either of those.

I've got a video tour of the breakfast buffet they have if that is any help to you
elstoleno is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List