Notices

Old 21 Nov 15, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by MissFortune View Post

If you want turn the title into an actual link in your signature then in the editor type:

[URL="http://DIBB.in/11132605"]PTR - The one that wasn't meant to happen[/URL

Just add a ] at the very end to close the brackets.
Whoop! thank you!
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 15, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Mobile

So, its been a wee while since my last update. Not much holiday planning has happened but every other aspect of life has been manic!

Countdown now sits at... 297! Happy to be into the 200's.

Now, its that time of year again, this year we have 2 wee visitors from the North Pole. Two little elves are visiting and reporting back to Santa, they keep getting up in the middle of the night and causing chaos!

Here's Dylan with his elf... the name changes on a daily basis!

Little miss Paige has been a busy girl too, she's had her first SA1 dance exam. She was up at the crack of dawn and nervous, not like her at all. She's been dancing since she was 3 and has never had a bother passing her exams but it's all starting to get serious now at this level. Nervous face:

She found out early in the week that she got highly commended for all 5 dances. Very proud of her.

I had a wee night out, my s-i-l introduced me to the wonderful world of the French Martini! Yum. Isn't it funny when you look back the next day at the photo's... clearly I thought I was Rudolph

Dylan had his first Nativity. Far too cute, this is the moment that he spotted us in the audience:

Now, one of the less lovely things that's been going on involves little missy. Paige has been referred to paediatrics as she seems to be suffering from stomach migraines. She had one the noght of her medal test then again last night so 2 in one week. They are becoming too frequent for my liking, seems she spends a lot of her time like this...

Literally waiting to be sick, then she's back to normal. Wiped out the next day but feeling much better. Should get her seen by March

Anyway, as promised... my planning book.

I love it! Bought it in the shop by RnRC in HS back in May. I bought it for Paige but she never looked at it so when we decided to go back I snaffled it

Unfortunately, it still looks like this on the inside,

Our ADR day is in April so am sure after Christmas I'll get cracking and get it filled up.

So, not really a proper update holiday wise but thanks for reading

Edited at 11:40 AM.
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 15, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Hiiiiii,

Hope you had a lovely Christmas if anyone's there

We had a lovely day, stuffed ourselves, kids spoilt rotten etc.

Hubby got me the fitbit I've been moaning for as I'd like to trim down a bit (lot) for our trip... I love it and hope to start using it along with MFP once the kids are back at school.

So, what to do while you're thinking about weight loss? Look at ADR possibilities of course!

We have the DDP and at the moment, I'm considering:

BREAKFAST:

CRT (requested by kids)
H&V (requested by kids)
Tusker (yummmmm)
Chef Mickeys (just a possible atm)

DINNER:

Teppan Edo
Cali Grill
Ohana
Sci-Fi
BOG

and a Fantasmic package one... any recommendations? Are these 2 credits?

That leaves us plenty of chances to go to Bahama Breeze etc.

That's all for now, just wanted to write those down in case I forget where we fancy...
Old 28 Dec 15, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Donna McG
Serious Dibber

Looks like your trip is coming along nicely.

You go the day I come back. Now that Christmas is over I am hoping to plan like the crazy Disney lady I am

Donna McG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 15, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

I just typed a reply then lost it lol.

Its so exciting isn't it. What are your plans? Do you have a PTR I can have a nosy at?
Old 28 Dec 15, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Donna McG
Serious Dibber

I am beyond excited. I really can't wait. We don't have much planned as yet since my bf has never been before and we are not long back from New York so I was busy trying to plan that and Christmas. I haven't started a PTR as I'm not the best techy person but always wanted to give it a go. I might be brave enough one day lol.

Donna McG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 15, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Donna McG View Post
I am beyond excited. I really can't wait. We don't have much planned as yet since my bf has never been before and we are not long back from New York so I was busy trying to plan that and Christmas. I haven't started a PTR as I'm not the best techy person but always wanted to give it a go. I might be brave enough one day lol.
Awww you should, I'm not that great either but people here will always help. I find it easiest uploading pics from my phone.

Have you booked accommodation etc?
Old 28 Dec 15, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Donna McG
Serious Dibber

Yeah we are all booked. So flying from Glasgow to Newark then on to MCO with United. Staying at Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa for the full 2 weeks.

I'm on my iPad so I will see if I can do it lol. Doubt it will work for me though. I'm worse than useless

Old 28 Dec 15, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Hi Toots
Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas.
Just found your pre trippie and find it so amusing. You can just tell how so excited you are. What a lovely family. Looking forward to enjoying your experience with you and thanks for sharing

Forgot to say I love your tattoo. We have also stayed at Bay Lake and loved it. Hope you do manage to buy into DVC. Its something we keep thinking about, but at the moment may not be the best option for us.

Edited at 10:23 PM.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 15, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by JoS View Post
Hi Toots
Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas.
Just found your pre trippie and find it so amusing. You can just tell how so excited you are. What a lovely family. Looking forward to enjoying your experience with you and thanks for sharing

Forgot to say I love your tattoo. We have also stayed at Bay Lake and loved it. Hope you do manage to buy into DVC. Its something we keep thinking about, but at the moment may not be the best option for us.
Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by.

I am sooooo excited lol. I think because we weren't meant to be going until 2017, I can't believe how lucky we are. And also because I've just actually not grown up 😊.

We love going with family but this will be our first time just the 4 of us which will be lovely too. And first time on DDP. ...more excitement!

We will be chatting to our guide more about dvc in the spring. She's been super helpful and knows that we're looking for blt. I think we are going to buy direct and pay off when we get home for ease.

Hope you stick around ☺