Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories

Old 8 May 17, 06:15 AM  
Link to this Post
LN89
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Disney4Three View Post
Great trip report thanks for sharing, Thailand is definitely on my to do list after seeing all your yummy food photos
Thank you for reading would definitely recommend Thailand!
LN89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 17, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
SuzyM
Very Serious Dibber

SuzyM's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Thanks for your trip report - your whole holiday sounds amazing - I want to do it all! Thailand is definitely on my list to do, and even more now I have read your report!
Thanks for sharing! :-)
TDL and DLHK: July/Aug 2017; DCL: 2023 Alaska (Wonder)
SuzyM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 17, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
mobeckwith
Imagineer

absolutley loved this trippie,ive just read it all today,i would love to visit thailand xx
mobeckwith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 17, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
christybell
Imagineer

A great report Laura, thanks for sharing... looking forward to reading all about your next trip

July 2009 ASM/TI/Hmew'd Suites
August 2010 OKW/Dibb villa
July2011 OKW/RPR/Cocoa Beach/Dibb Villa
July 2012 RPR/Carnival Destiny/Dibb Villa
July 2013 OKW/Anna Maria Island/Dibb Villa
Nov 2013 Sunset Lakes- my 40th Birthday
April 2014 Cruise and Villa
April 2015 Clearwater/RPR/Dibb Villa
Dec 2015 Dibb Villa to see the Xmas lights
July 2016 RPR/Cruise/Dibb villa
christybell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 17, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
LN89
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Disney4Three View Post
Great trip report thanks for sharing, Thailand is definitely on my to do list after seeing all your yummy food photos
Thank you and thank you for reading
LN89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 18, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Oh wow, your trip story absolutely fantastic story...

Love all your photos of elephants, sunset and you both also photo of foods..

When I told my husband few weeks ago that I fancy go to Thailand, you see his face, oh no so I searched and thought read the trip report.

This story absolutely good...

One thing I am really phobia of snakes... I know everywhere I go on travelling .. When I was reading about Hill Elephant oh look good but I am not sure if it suit me because of phobia...

Let me thinking about it... also I see your photo of fruits... what is white with black dots/spots on it? And pancakes with ice cream look good too.

I must saying many thanks for your time and put photos too...

Oh sunset photos look so beautiful... i love sunset...

I want to know how safe is it? do you feel safe to walk about?

Scottishwee35
DCL 6-9April 06,DCL on 18 July 07, Medi.,DCL on 15 Nights Panama Canal - Westbound< May 08, NEW YORK NOV 24-30TH WITH 5 LADIES :, DCL on 3 July '10 for 8 days Dover to Barcelona RCCI - FOS 10 April '11, Spendlour of the Seas, 19 July 2013,Disney Magic 14 Nights WB Tranny Sep 6, 2014, Jamaica June 12-23, 2018, RC Cruise, Halloween 2019, Mexico with groups, Sept 2022, DCL Nowhere on 27th July 2021 for 3 nights?, Anthem of the Seas, Norweigian Fjords Cruise, May 2022

Edited at 10:01 PM.
HiddenMickey35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 18, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
LN89
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by scottishwee35 View Post
Oh wow, your trip story absolutely fantastic story...

Love all your photos of elephants, sunset and you both also photo of foods..

When I told my husband few weeks ago that I fancy go to Thailand, you see his face, oh no so I searched and thought read the trip report.

This story absolutely good...

One thing I am really phobia of snakes... I know everywhere I go on travelling .. When I was reading about Hill Elephant oh look good but I am not sure if it suit me because of phobia...

Let me thinking about it... also I see your photo of fruits... what is white with black dots/spots on it? And pancakes with ice cream look good too.

I must saying many thanks for your time and put photos too...

Oh sunset photos look so beautiful... i love sunset...

I want to know how safe is it? do you feel safe to walk about?

Scottishwee35
Hi, thank you for reading we didn't see any snakes in Thailand. I am not a fan of them either so I was very pleased! The elephant hills bit was the favourite thing we did, it was amazing!

The fruit is dragon fruit, it was the first time I tried it. It was slightly odd initially but actually really liked it.

We felt very safe there, we did not feel worried about walking around at all. Hope you enjoy it if you decide to go
Old 10 Mar 18, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Fab trip report, thanks for sharing! So looking forward to seeing Thailand when we go later this year.
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 18, 12:27 AM  
Link to this Post
LN89
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Fab trip report, thanks for sharing! So looking forward to seeing Thailand when we go later this year.
Thank you I really appreciate your lovely comments. I hope you have a lovely trip x
Old 15 May 18, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Interesting about the pen, do you think you got moved because of they type of drug or just because you had medication with you? I have to take pens with me (for my crohns disease) its the first time I will have flown with prefilled pens so I have been wondering how we will get on when there. They have to be temperature controlled too which will be fun over 3 weeks of travelling lol!

Did they pick up on your drugs at boarding or through security?

Its been really helpful to read about the costs of food too, was their plenty of choice for fussy eaters? My girls eat anything but my eldest is really fussy with food.

My FIL recommended Eva Air to us, he has flown a lot and also said they where up there with the best if not the best company to use for Bangkok. We have their version of PE on the way back so really looking forward to that.

Thanks again for sharing x