Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 15 Aug 17, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
legolass
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile Anyone used 14 day ticket on day 15 recently?

So I know there have been threads about this before but when I look at our tickets on MDE they seem to expire on 16th, which is the day we check out. We arrived on 2nd but never used our tickets until 3rd and we have had one day we haven't used them. Our plan was to go to AK on 17th but I will be gutted if we get turned away at the gate (especially as we will have paid to park). I have managed to book fast passes on the 17th - does that mean the tickets are still valid then?
legolass is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
disneychell
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

They will still be valid. Best thing to do for peace of mind is to go to any guest services and ask them what date they expire- they will confirm which day you can last use them.
disneychell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
legolass
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by disneychell View Post
They will still be valid. Best thing to do for peace of mind is to go to any guest services and ask them what date they expire- they will confirm which day you can last use them.
Great thank you - I will see if someone at our concierge can confirm. Enjoy your hol by the way 😊
legolass is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Waltdisnae
Getting Excited

Mobile

This worked for us July this year. We had one day we didn't use tickets and no issues using them on the 15th day. Luckily, as I'd completely for got it might be a problem and waltzed straight in.
Waltdisnae is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

We are hoping to do this as have a break in our holiday so want to do a park on a ur last morning. Will get them checked at a guest services the day before though to save embarrassment!

WDW too many times to count
DL 1999
Paris 1996
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

Worked for us in July too. Although the memory maker didn't, not a biggie as we went on rides we had done earlier in the holiday and this really was a bonus.
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
legolass
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Ok so just to update - I went to the concierge and asked them and they confirmed they expire on the 17th, so that is our fifteenth day 😊
Old 15 Aug 17, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by legolass View Post
Ok so just to update - I went to the concierge and asked them and they confirmed they expire on the 17th, so that is our fifteenth day 😊
Excellent news, enjoy!
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 11:25 PM  
Link to this Post
JudeB
Imagineer

JudeB's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Mobile

Yes, it worked for us this July too. We went into AK for dusk safari and to ride navi river.