Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 18 Apr 17, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post

American site

Hi does anyone know how to access the American Disney website to make bookings and check prices please. You used to be able to change the language/country but now it only looks like you have a choice of uk/Ireland. Really want to see if I can get a deal for free Disney dining this year and know they usually offer it around this time on the us site I would need step by step instruction please as not too good at IT. Thank you in advance if anyone knows
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 17, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Bladelia
Getting Excited

When you click on the English and Irish link at top, it gives you the option of changing your territory to English(USA)
Bladelia is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 17, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by agathabumble View Post
Hi does anyone know how to access the American Disney website to make bookings and check prices please. You used to be able to change the language/country but now it only looks like you have a choice of uk/Ireland. Really want to see if I can get a deal for free Disney dining this year and know they usually offer it around this time on the us site I would need step by step instruction please as not too good at IT. Thank you in advance if anyone knows
Try the link below for tickets.

disneyworld.disney.go/en_US/tickets/

You can also go on disneyworld.com, at the top of the page you will see English (UK & Ireland) click on this and change it to English (USA).
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 17, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post

Yey thanks guys, I've spent ages looking for this wish I'd asked sooner cheers X
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 17, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyboo
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi, trying to look at hotel availability on us site and clicking link above then going to hotels tab takes to uk site again. Can anyone help please
Disneyboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 17, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
catalunya
Excited about Disney

I'm reviving this thread you lovely people as I am having the same problem as Disneyboo - I manage to get onto the USA site and then when I click 'special offers' - to look at the dining plan offer, it just skips back onto the UK site. Very annoying! Any thoughts?
POR - May 2015 | DLP Newport Bay - Nov 2016 | SSR - May 2017 | Surprise BC upgrade! - Dec 2018 | ASM & SFR - Nov 2021 | PFB & CBR - Sept 2022 | POP & DCL Magic - June 2023 | PFB - Sept 2023 | DCL Dream - Dec 2023 | Universal - May 2024
catalunya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 17, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Maybe you have to use a VPN now?
Old 16 Aug 17, 08:16 AM  
Link to this Post
catalunya
Excited about Disney

I did wonder that YorkshireT - maybe they're trying to stop us using the American site! Which is a pain as I would quite like to use it next year to book a Christmas break on their free dining deal!
POR - May 2015 | DLP Newport Bay - Nov 2016 | SSR - May 2017 | Surprise BC upgrade! - Dec 2018 | ASM & SFR - Nov 2021 | PFB & CBR - Sept 2022 | POP & DCL Magic - June 2023 | PFB - Sept 2023 | DCL Dream - Dec 2023 | Universal - May 2024
catalunya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 17, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

I just tried VPN ing (after clearing cookies). I use a paid for VPN (IPVanish) and I was on a USA server. It did take me to US site, as it should, but when I clicked to buy on tickets, it took me back to UK site, even with the VPN in place. Very odd, as I'd cleared cookies so I can't see how the site knew I was in the UK. I am wondering if they've got a list of VPN servers or detection like Netflix use, but I may be missing something. I'll do some more checking, but probably be the weekend.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 17, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Just doing some research- coukd be because location services is on , in safari, will check and try again. If the VPN works I'll let you know.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List