Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 10 Aug 17, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Avani's_mum
Getting Excited

The Three Amigos do DLP!

Hi I thought I would do a trip report for our first ever trip to DLP! I had written up a Pre Trippy back when I booked the trip in January 2017 but so much has changed since then that I deleted that and started again!

This trip was originally a girly trip for me and my daughter as my husband (at the time) wasn’t a fan of Disney so I decided to just take me and DD 😊 Since booking this trip 2 major things have changed in my life.

The 1st thing is – on 13th Feb 2017 we suddenly lost my beautiful mum. That was the worst day of my life to date and I am still in shock about it to be honest. She was my best friend and there is a void in my life that will never be filled. My mum was the world’s biggest Disney Fan. She even had a Winnie the Pooh tattoo! As a family we started having holidays to Florida when I was 9 and we went every other year and as far as my mum was concerned there was no place like the Magic Kingdom in Florida.

The 2nd thing is – in April 2017 I left my husband who I’d been with for almost 10 years. Long story short it just wasn’t working. I moved me, my DD and our Mini Schnauzer Buckles in with my Dad and Brother. It has been good for all of us to be together after the loss of my Mum. Buckles and DD have been keeping them both on their toes that’s for sure!

So as you can see a lot has changed since January when I wrote my first Pre Trippy! So I think that’s you all up to date so on to the next bit –

The Cast

Me, Stacey - 34 Years old, never been to DLP before. I’m excited to see if it has the same Magical feel as Florida and I’m looking forward to being in the Disney ‘Bubble’

DD, Avani – 11 going on 21! She is truly amazing. She’s my world. Totally obsessed with Disney and Harry Potter. She’s been to WDW in Florida 7 times in her short life and is also looking forward to seeing if DLP has the magical feel like WDW.

Dad, Tony – 62 years old, My rock. Never been to DLP either. He is an artist and he is spending one of his days in Paris and only spending 1 day in DLP and the other day he is going into Paris for some culture.

So that’s us, The Three Amigos!

The Plan

We fly from MAN to CDG on Monday 14th at 5pm and we land at 7.30pm.

I have booked us return transfers with RS Transports.

We are staying at Kyriad Disneyland Paris for 3 nights.

Our plan is to have a stroll around Disney Village on Monday night after we land (maybe have a cheeky EOS) we need to check if these are the same as in the USA obviously! Lol

On the Tuesday all 3 of us are going to Disneyland Park and plan to spend all day there.

On the Wednesday my dad is going into Paris for his mooch around the galleries and me and Avani are off to Walt Disney Studios Park for our girly time.

And then on the Thursday were getting picked up at 10am for our flight back to MAN and back to reality. ☹

We have no set plans or reservations which feels really odd but it’s all part of the experience! I want to go to Agrabah Café for Tea on the Tuesday but I haven’t made a reservation so we will just have to play it by ear.

We are taking hand luggage only so Avani will have to curb her spending luckily for me!

So that’s all really its going to be short but sweet and I cant wait 😊
See you reel soon, Stace!

FLORIDA =1994.1996.1998.1999.2001.2007.2008.2014.2016.2018
Avani's_mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 17, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Emma1987BTL
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Beautiful little family looking forward to reading the rest xx
Emma1987BTL is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List